Chapter Twenty

Amber's POV

Right now I'm driving to Amelia 's school when we get there Emma knocks on the window. "Hey Emma, I saw your sister the other day." "Hey Amber, I know she won't stop talking about you. Anyways we got to go come on Amelia. Bye Amber" "bye Amber" I waved at both of them and then drive to school.

As I'm getting out of my car I noticed Jessica is talking to the cheerleaders. She sees me and walk over to me and hug me. "Hey babe" She says "Hey princess" "I missed you" she said kissing me. We hear a whole bunch of 'awes' so we look to see all the cheerleaders looking at us. We both blush. "Umm I gotta go see you in class." I said as I kissed her cheek and left to go to class.

It's now lunch time and as I'm walking to the cafeteria all of a sudden I'm pinned to the wall. "Emily what the hell get off me" I said as I pushed her off me. "What are you doing here" "I transferred to this school to be closer to you." "As if your just obsessed with me." I scolded her. I walked past her. "Where are you going?" She asked "To go find my girlfriend." "You don't say. When can I met her." "Never" "whatever" she says walking into the cafeteria. I go to my table and tell them everything. Then I feel someone sit beside me and wrap their arms around my waist. I automatically smell Jessica's scent of vanilla.

"Hey babe" she whispers in my ear sending a shiver down my back. "Hey princess can we talk." "Sure is in something bad." I don't answer her just pull her out of the cafeteria. I tell her everything that happened before I walked into the cafeteria. After I finished her face was red of anger. "Jessica calm down please" I say grabbing her hands and holding them.

Her face softens and she smile at me. "I'm calm now and I forgot that I didn't ask you what I wanted to ask you." "What was it." "Will you go on a date with me." She ask nervously "of course I would." "Great so I'll pick you up around 6." She said happily "okay let's go back inside" "okay"

We walked back to our table and continued talking like we didn't even leave. I'm excited that me and Jessica are going on a date. While I waited for the end of the day it felt like years.

Finally the final bell rung, we all met up in the parking lot I kissed Jessica and went to my car and went to pick up Amelia.

"Hurry up and get in Amelia." "Okay bye Jake I have to go." With that she got into the car. "Your happy what happened." "Me and Jessica is going on a date." "Omg I'm so happy for you lets go so I can help you." I drove to the house and me and Amelia ran upstairs to my room and searched my closet.

We found a fitting black dress, some red bottoms, and now I'm doing my make up. I finished off the look with red lipstick. It's 5:50 and I hear a knock on the door Amelia go open it while I come downstairs. "Wow Amber you look amazing." Jessica says "Well your not to bad yourself." She's wearing a blue fitting dress with some black heels.

"Can I take a picture?" Amelia asked "sure" we said at the same time. After pictures are done we leave or we're going to be late. We got to the restaurant and Jessica parked the car. Jessica opened the door for me "oh my what a gentlewoman." "I only do this for you." She said as she kissed me.

"Come on lets go inside." I said as we linked arms and started walking. We get to our table and the waiter come over and take our order. "I'm glad we came here." I say "me too we needed to take a break off our lives." She says intertwining our hands. "I love you" "I love you too." Our food came and we ate it until we was full.

Now we are walking back to the car. "It's fun to relax thank you for tonight." "Just know that I love you very much." "I love you too" I say kissing her. She smiles "lets go I gotta take you home." "Okay" We got in the car and she drove me home. "Why can't you stay?" I said pouting. "Well I always keep extra clothes in my trunk." "Okay text your mom and I'll text mine because I'm not letting you drive home at 9:00." "Okay my mom said yes." "Mines too she said your welcome anytime." "Aww my mom loves you,you have to met her." "I will after school tomorrow." "Come on let's go you can shower first."

While Jessica is in the shower I went to check up on Amelia. She looked sleep so I went back to my room. Jessica was out of shower so I go in. When I got out I found Amelia and Jessica talking. "I thought you was sleep." "I wasn't" "whatever" "Amber she's like our kid" Jessica says happily. "So she's my kid and my sister?" "Yes" Amelia says "okay"

I lay down so Amelia is in the middle of us. We all snuggle together and fall asleep.

Vote
Comment
Share