Chapter Five

Jayla above
Amber's POV
I'm in my last class of the day it's English. I got Jayla and Alicia sitting on both sides of me. We stop talking once the teacher comes in. She announced that we have a project and we have a partner. She started handing out the papers, when I got mines I saw who's name it was. It was Jessica's.

I then looked at Jayla and Alicia. "Who did y'all get?". "I got Jennifer" Jayla said. "I got Emma" Alicia groans. Great, why did we have to get them? They're only gonna make us do all the work. "What!!" I turn towards the cheerleaders Emma and Jennifer weren't too happy about their partners.

I mentally laughed at them but I also felt bad for Jayla and Alicia. Then the bell rings so we all walk out of the classroom. We all met up in the parking lot. "Hey, guys" we hear someone say. We turned around and see Layla and the rest of the gang. "You would not believe w-" Jayla was cut off by someone saying"Hey nerds" it was Jessica and her cheerleaders. "What do you want Jessica?" "Is that any way to treat your partner?" "If it's you then yes" "whatever we just came to talk we will be doing the projects at my house every Sunday, here" she says give me a paper with her address on it. " See ya Sunday nerds" then she leaves.