Chapter Nine

Ambers POV

When I looked over at Jessica's table I froze. I just stared at them her and the jerk Dylan was sucking each other faces off. I couldn't stop watching them my heart was breaking. They eventually stop and then Jessica looked over and saw me watching. Dylan was about to kiss her again but she pushed him and started to get up I guess to come towards my table. "Guys I have to go" I quickly got up and left before they could say anything. I got in my car and went home. I go up to my room and started to break down. I can't believe she did that.

I spent the rest of the day listening to my phone go off by my friends and Jessica wanting to know where I was I ignored all of them. I looked at the time and remembered I had to pick up Amelia so I got in my car and drove to her school.

"Hey Am- What happened?" Amelia asked while getting in the car. "I'll explain when we get home okay" "okay"

The rest of the car ride was silent because I wasn't in the mood and Amelia didn't want to get yelled at.

When we get home me and Amelia went up to my room after we said hi to mom. "So what's up" "I saw Jessica kiss Dylan." "You mean the captain of the football team?" I tell my sister everything that happens in school. "Yes" I said with a tear rolling down my cheek. Amber wipe the tear away and hug me. "Shh don't cry" She pulls back and looks at me "I love you, Amber, just know that" "I love you too little sis." I say as I hug her.

"Amber you got a visitor" I hear my mom say from downstairs. "Okay just send them up" Then I hear someone coming upstairs.