Chapter Thirty-six

Amber's POV

Why is she sitting next to me? Ughh she is so annoying "what do you want?" I asked her "you" before I could even get a word out her lips found mines. I pushed her off "why would you do that? I have a girlfriend and you know that" before she could even answer. I ran away I was to angry for this. I felt like I betrayed Jessica.

I ran to the closest classroom I can find. I sat there sobbing. Once I was clam I called Jessica, she didn't answer. I tried again,still didn't answer. I called Jayla she answered on the second ring. "Amber where are you?" "I'm in a classroom." "Which one." "It looks like the science lab." "Okay I'm on my way." "Hey Jayla can you bring Jessica." "Okay." She said hesitantly.

Jayla comes into the room with Jessica 30 minutes later. Jayla turns on the lights and come towards me while Jessica stands at the door. "Amber are you okay? Have you been crying your eyes are puff and red?" I just nod. "I don't know why." Said an annoyed voice. We both looked at Jessica. "What's wrong babe?" I asked her.

"Oh so now I'm your girlfriend. What about that slut you was kissing." She said with pure rage. "Jess-" "No I don't wanna hear it Amber. Do you know how much I love you?" She said on the verge of tears. I was about to say something but she stopped me. "Don't say anything I have to go." After she said that she left. I sat there crying while Jayla tried to comfort me.

Jessica's POV

I drove home crying. I can't believe Amber did that to me. I found out by someone from the cheerleading team sending it to me.

When I got home I headed up to my room.I took off the remaining of my makeup not really feeling like taking a shower which I do in the morning. I changed into my pajamas and went to sleep.

In the morning I woke up to someone lightly shaking me. "Jessi wake up." I wake up when I hear the familiar voice. "Hey Millie." "Hey Jessi I heard about you and Amber's fight." She said sadly. I hugged her "tell me how you feel Millie." "I hate seeing my favorite couple fighting it's hurting me." She said sadly. "I'm sorry Millie" I said hugging her tighter.

"Just do me a favor." She said looking at me in the eyes. "Anything." I said keeping the eye contact. "No matter what happens promise me you and Amber will talk it out." She said. "I promise Millie." She hugged me again "I love you." She said. I gasped quietly. That warmed my heart. "I love you too Millie make sure you remember that." I said hugging her tighter. "I will."

"How about we hang out all day then I take you back home." I suggested in which she nodded to. "Okay come on lets go to the mall to get you some stuff then we can go to the pool out back." "Okay" Amelia go downstairs so I can get ready. I decided to wear a blue tank top with a white skirt.

When I went downstairs Amelia was talking with my mom before she went to work. "Hey Jess are you okay you didn't tell us how prom went." My mom said "I'm sorry mom I was just tired. Prom was amazing." Technically I was and wasn't lying. I grabbed an apple and started eating it. "That's good honey. Alright I have to go now you girls have fun." My mom said before she left.

"Where's your dad?" Amelia asked. "Sometimes he leave earlier than my mom." She nods. "Are you ready?" I asked her throwing the apple core in the trash. "Yeah"  We went outside and got in my car. "We should go search for swimsuits for you and then we should get you a couple to keep at my house." I said to her. "That's fine."

Now we are looking for swimsuits. "Hey Millie what about this one." I said showing her a two piece with pineapples at the top and yellow Polka dots.