Chapter Sixteen

After I got Amelia I asked her how she got detention she said talking to a boy that she like named Jake. "So do you got a boyfriend now or what." I say as I stop at a red light. "No not yet" "Okay but I want to met him and make sure he's good for you." She nods.

As I'm starting my car my phone rings. "Hello" "Amber where are you are you still coming?" "Of course Layla I'm on my way." "Ok bye" "bye" I hang up and drive to Layla's house. I get inside and everyone was waiting for me . "Hey guys" I say as I sit next to Jessica. She kisses my cheek. "So y'all got some explaining to do." Jade says. They all nod in agreement. "All of you known I had a crush on Jessica since freshman year. So when we got partnered up for the project I was excited." "I'm sorry but can you get to the juicy parts." Alice says "okay so when Jayla and Alicia went outside with Jennifer and Emma. Amber stayed back and we was talking and then we kissed." As Jessica finish we hear 'awe's' around the room. "That's cute and all but why at lunch did you run out of the cafeteria Amber?" Jade ask. I look at Jayla because she knows I don't wanna answer. "She saw Dylan and Jessica kissing" Jayla says. "What happened Jessica?" Layla asked "He came up to me and just started kissing me I tried to push him off but he was to strong then when I saw the sadness in Amber's eyes I got a whole bunch of strength from no where and pushed him off." She said as a tear ran down her cheek. I whipped the tear and hugged. "It's okay" I say as kiss her head.

"I'm gonna take her to bathroom to take off her make up." They nodded
Me and Jessica went to the bathroom and I sat her on the counter. "Hey princess I'm gonna wipe your make up okay?" She nods. I gently start whipping her makeup off. "I didn't know that topic was sensitive for you." "I feel like I disappointed you." She as she looks down, I gently picked her head up and kissed her. "I could never be disappointed in you because I love you." "I love you too" she said smiling. "Jessica will you be my girlfriend." "Yes" she said while pulling me in a heartfelt kiss.

"Alright let's go there are people waiting on us. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist.

When we walked in the room everyone started run up to us and apologizing to Jessica. "Guys I'm fine don't worry" She said.

"While you guys was in the bathroom we ordered pizza and Layla went to go get it." Alice says. "I'm back bitches oh you guys are finally out the bathroom. Are you okay Jessica?" Jessica nods then lay her head on my shoulder.

After we ate pizza we went to bed. Layla had air mattresses so we can sleep on it.Because nobody wanted to go in the guest rooms.