Chapter Thirty-five

Amber's POV

Now we are in the Beauty salon getting our makeup done everyone is almost finished. "So is anyone worried about Emily?" Emma asked randomly. We all look at her. "Haven't really thought about her" Jessica said. "If she was planning something Elena would tell us."
Amelia said. "Hey have you guys made up yet?" I asked her. "Yeah some what." She said.

"Okay we're all done lets go get ready." Alicia announces. We all get in our cars and leave.

Right now it's just me and Amelia in the car, Jessica said she was going to take Jayla and Jennifer home. "Mia can I ask you something?" "Yeah anything." She said as she stopped looking out the window. "How would you feel if Jessica became your sister in law." I asked her keeping my eyes on the road. I heard a squeal come from Amelia. "I would feel amazing me and Jessica get along very well. Also I would very happy for you guys." She said.

"Thanks Mia but I don't know if she's ready. I mean if she's not I'm totally fine with that." I said to her sadly. "Well I say she would say yes because she loves you but if she's not ready then she'll tell you when she is." She said. "Look at you sounding like a genius." I said teasingly "whatever" she said smiling. Then she started texting someone. She started blushing so that means she's texting Jenny.

We finally got home "hey mom we're back." Amelia said. "Amber go get dress they come back downstairs so we can take pictures." She said. I went upstairs and carefully put on my dress trying not to mess up my hair or makeup. "Mom can you zip my dress?" I asked her coming downstairs with my heels in my hand.

"Amber your dress is beautiful." My mom said as she zipped up my dress. "Alright pictures." Amelia said as I was putting on my heels. I posed while they took so many pictures. Then there was a knock on the door.

Amelia opened the door and squealed when she saw Jessica. After greeting my mom Jessica can over to me and handed me a corsage. "Hey beautiful." I said to her "hey you look amazing." I blushed then she kissed me. "Alright pictures." My mom said trying not to cry, she's a very emotional person. Me and Jessica did a lot of poses until we thought that was enough pictures.

I looked at the time "we have to go." I said to Jessica. "I'll you guys later." I said directly to mom and Amelia. They said bye to us and we was off.

"Since you barely been to my house tomorrow come over." Jessica said. "I'm fine with that, your parents are funny." I said which earned me and eye roll. "It's only funny because they embarrass me." She said. "Well my mom and Amelia embarrassed me in front of you. Besides it's not embarrassing it's cute." I said giving her a kiss on her lips as she parked the car.

She got out first and went to my side and opened the door for me. "Thank you Madame." I said grabbing her hand and walking inside. When we get inside the cheerleaders come up to us and ask us are we okay, we tell them yes so they leave except Ashley.

There's this way how she looks at Jessica. Which she shouldn't because she's mine. Every time she's around Jessica she's being all touchy with her. "You look very beautiful." I heard her say. "Um thank you." Jessica said tapping her wrist she do that when she's uncomfortable. So I stepped in "um Ashley can I talk to you alone?" She nods so we go outside the gym.

"So what did you wanna talk about." She asked. "Do you like Jessica?" She froze. "It's not what it looks like." She said quickly. "Calm down Ashley it's okay.I mean it's not but you know what I mean.." she calms down and nods. "I know you can't control your feelings." "I'm sorry you had to find out this way. And I'll try my hardest to get over her." She said. "Thank you and how about you can have a dance with her,maybe that can help you get over her. Then we'll help you find a girl to dance with for the final dance."

"Thank you so much Amber." She said happily. "Now come on Jessica probably think I killed you." We laughed then went back into the gym. I walked towards Jessica she was talking with our friends. "What happened." She asked worriedly "calm down babe we just talked." I said kissing her cheek. "Babe come on lets go dance." There was a whole bunch of other dances. When I look over at Ashley she looked a little sad because all her friends had a partner.

"Babe can you do me a favor?" I said to her which she nodded "dance with Ashley she looks down." She look at me like I was crazy. "Do you realize she has a crush on me Amber." She said. "I know she does and she said she would get over you and I promised her a dance with you. And she looks down." "Fine I will because I'm a good friend." She said walking away. "Have fun." I called after her which she turned around and stuck up her middle finger.

"Are you serious?" Jayla asked me "Yes what y'all think I'm gonna turn into a overprotective girlfriend because she has a crush on Jessica. Besides she hasn't even tried anything unlike Dylan." They nod in agreement. "Alright we're gonna dance." They all went on the dance floor.

I looked over at Ashley and Jessica, Ashley look way happier now. I felt a presence beside me so I turn towards them.

You have to be kidding me