Chapter Twenty- Eight

Emma's POV

Now we are home and Emily got me sitting in her room for some reason. "Why am I in here?" I asked annoyed "shut up I got to make a call." She said. She dials a number and it sounds like a guy picked up.

"Hey Dylan this is Emily can you come over?" She said sweetly. I hope he says no she's a devil. "Umm sure just text me the address."He said then hung up. "Who was that?" I asked "That was Jessica's ex Dylan." I swear this girl is never going to get over Amber, and she cheated on Amber.

"Why do you need him to come over?" I asked confused "We're going to make a plan to break up Amber and Jessica." She said in a 'duh' tone. I was about to say something but there was a knock on the door.

Emily went to go open the door. When she came back with Dylan she kicked me out. I was gonna go to my room but I decided to listen on their plan.

"Good your here I wanna make a plan to break up Jessica and Amber." Emily said. "And why would I do that with you?" He said "Because we would both get what we want, you get Jessica and I get Amber." She said it like it's the easiest thing in the world.

"Okay." Dylan said with unease. "So there is a party on Friday Jessica is obviously going to be there, Amber is not really the party type so she won't be there. We could spike Jessica's drink and get her kissing you and send it to Amber." She said with pure evil in her voice.

"Then poor Amby with be heartbroken and come running back to me." She finished "Well how will I get Jessica." The idiot said. Why would he even go with her plan they going to hate them. "Or we could photoshop them kissing other people and they both will be heartbroken." I swear they are so stupid. I have to tell Amelia. "How about we go with the first plan." Dylan said.

"Also I can steal Amber's phone and make a fake conversation we had to make it look like she is cheating." Emily added. I ain't gonna lie that kinda good but I don't want that to happen to I gotta figure out a way to tell Amelia.

I go back to my room and get ready for bed. I gotta tell her before Friday come.

The next morning I'm waiting for Amelia. I see her so I walk up to her "Hey Amelia can I talk to you please." She roll her eyes and is about to walk about but I gently grab her wrist. "Get off me Emma." "Please I need to talk to you." She was about to say something but Jenny stepped in. "She said let go." She said dangerously. "No I need to talk to her." I said to Jenny.

"Well she don't wanna talk to you."Jenny said pushing my arm,so let go of her hand and walked away. As I'm walking away I hear 'lets go babe' they're dating?

I didn't know Amelia likes girls. I use to know everything well that's what I get for secretly dating her boyfriend. I'm a horrible friend. While I'm thinking I bump into someone. "Sorry" we both say at the time. I look up and see Brandon. "I should get to class I'm so sorry." I said I was about to walk off. "Hey Emma?"

I turn about to face Brandon. "Yeah" "whatever you have to tell Amelia I can tell her for you." He said. "Okay thank you meet me at lunch." I said as the bell rings. He nodded then walked off.

The rings indicating that it's lunch. When I walk out the classroom Brandon is waiting for me so we first go to my locker than we start walking to the cafeteria. "So what's up?" He asked. "Well my sister and Jessica's ex Dylan are planning to break up Amber and Jessica." I said kinda fast. He stood there shocked. "Why would they do that?" He asked. "Because my sister is obsessed with Amber and I guess Jessica dumped Dylan for Amber and he want her back."

As we was talking Jenny came up. "Hey Brandon Jordan is waiting for you." She said glaring at me. He didn't even have time to answer because she dragged him away.

I know what I did to Amelia was wrong but she don't have to be a bitch. I was only talking to him. I guess I have to try and get her alone to talk to her.