Chapter Twenty-Nine

Amelia's POV

"Hey Brandon where were you." I asked. Before he could even talk Jenny answered for him "taking to Emma." I don't mind him talking to her he can talk to anyone he wants to. "She just wanted to tell me something." Brandon said as he sits down. "Was it what she wanted to tell me." He nodded. To be honest I wanted to talk to her but when I look at her all I can see is her and Jake kissing.

"Okay I'll talk to her at some point." I said. "Okay just make sure it's before Friday." Why do I have to talk to her before Friday? "Is it something bad?" I asked concerned. "Well....." He trailed off. That's my answer. Then there was silence at the table but the bell interrupted it. Me and Jenny went the same way while Jordan and Brandon went another way.

Through the rest of the day I wonder what Emma has to tell me. Now we are out of school and I'm waiting for Amber. "Hey Amelia?" I look behind me and see Brandon. "Yeah?" "I need help with something." After he was done saying that Amber's car pulled up. "Okay come on get in the car." I said and without hesitation he got in the car.

"Hey Ambs" I said once I was buckled in. "Hey Mia who's your friend?" She said while pulling off. "This is my best friend Brandon." I said. "Hey you must be Amber I've heard so much about you." He said "Really? Good things I hope." She said glancing at me really quick then putting her eyes back on the road. "Now what kind of sister would I be if I did that." I said.

"Don't worry they are all good things." Brandon said. "Good because I probably would have to kill her." She joked. "I could've helped you." Brandon played along. " traitor" I said to Brandon which made him and Amber laugh.

When we got home I dragged Brandon to my room. "Okay what do you wanna talk about?" I asked "Well I wanna ask Jordan out and I need an idea." He said. "Well you can get him chocolate and they can spell 'Would you go on a date with me?' Or Cupcakes that say it" I said out of breath because somehow I forgot how to breath.

"How about we go with the cupcakes." Brandon said. "Good because writing that on chocolate will be hard." I said in relief,Brandon just laughed. "We will start tomorrow." I said. "Okay and when are you gonna talk to Emma?" He asked. "I don't know. I was plan on talking to her tomorrow maybe." I said. "You don't sound to sure." He said "that's because I'm not sure." I stated.

"Well I know you don't trust her anymore but please on this one trust her." He said pleadingly "Okay Brandon I will do it for you." I said. "Alright I have to go now thanks for the talk." Brandon said. "No problem that's what friends are for and don't forget tomorrow." I said. "I won't bye Amelia." "Bye Brandon." I said once we got to that front door.

"So are all your friends going to be gay?" Amber said which made me jump. "Sorry" she said. "It's fine and I don't know they find me." This made Amber laugh "So what are you a gay magnet?" She asked with amusement. I shrugged "I guess so." I really didn't care because I like making friends.

I'm getting ready for bed when I hear my phone ding.

Jenny baby💗
Hey babe I wanted to say Goodnight and sleep well.

Lia bear 🐻
Goodnight baby make sure you dream of me. Xoxo

Jenny baby💗
Only if you dream of me.

Lia bear 🐻
Deal.

After I finished texting Jenny I went to sleep making sure I keep up my part of the deal.

I wake up and see it's still dark so I look at the time on my phone. My eyes squint together from the brightness. It's 5:30, I try going back to sleep but that's not happening. I decided to get up and start getting ready.

After I'm ready I just watch tv. Mom walks out of her room. "Hey honey what you doing up." She asked after yawning. "I couldn't go back to sleep." I said putting my head on her shoulder as she sat next to me.

Me and mom have been watching Tv in silence until it's time for her to get ready for work. "Hey Mia" Amber said when got downstairs. "Hey Am" I responded. Amber went into the kitchen and got a bowl of cereal. "You got dressed pretty fast." She said from the kitchen. "I was up since 5:30." I said to her. "By the way can we get some stuff to make cupcakes?" I asked giving Amber my best puppy dog eyes.

"Sure" she said going back to eating her cereal. "Thank you so much and can you help us." She raised an eyebrow "us?" "Me and Brandon he's trying to ask a boy out." I explained. "Okay I'll help by the way Jessica is coming over today, Do you want Jenny to come over?" She questioned

"Yeah we got to spend sometime together anyway." I said. "Alright let's go." Amber said coming out of the bathroom. Then we drive off to school.