Chapter Twenty-Three

Amber's POV

I think Amelia is gay but we don't know yet. Me and Jessica was talking about how Amelia was all cuddly with Jenny. And how I caught Jenny staring at Amelia's lips,but they don't know.

Jessica looked lost in thought. "A kiss for your thoughts?" I asked her "I have to tell you something" I didn't like the sound of that. "Okay" "So the day I came I saw Emily yelling at Amelia because her sister came home crying." She explained to me what happened after that. When she finished I was mad. "Ambear calm down." She said placing her hand on mine,which automatically calmed me down a little.

"Thanks for sticking up for Amelia." I said kissing her. Her tongue swiped my bottom lip asking for entrance which I gladly gave to her. I moaned in her mouth when her tongue was searching my mouth.

We pulled away blushing. "I think we should go to sleep now" Jessica said "okay come on" I pulled her so now she's laying on top of me with her face in my neck. I felt her breath on my neck which caused me to let out a low moan. She stared kissing my neck while I let out low moans. She found my weak spot. Which lead me to let out a moan that was loud but not to much so Amelia would hear.

"Are you sure about this Amber?" "Yes" I said. Jessica kissed my collarbone then trailed light kissed up my neck.

Then next morning me and Jessica took a quick shower together even though she had to hold on to me because my legs felt like jello from last nights events. "Hey Mia are you ready?" I said getting two apples for me and Jessica. "Yeah and why are you walking weird" I blushed at her question "my legs are sore now let's go"

When we got in the car Amelia decided to open her mouth. "You got a hickey on your neck Amber." I looked at Jessica's she mouthed 'sorry'. "It's fine" I told her "And Amelia be quite" she laughed and said okay.

"Hey Jessica" Amelia said. "Yes" "make sure you tell me how her friends react" "okay I will" she laughed along with Amelia. "I feel like I was betrayed" I said a little offended "don't worry Amby I'm still on your side." "Okay" I pulled up at Amelia's school. "Bye Mia" "bye Amelia" "bye Amber and Jessica." She said as she got out the car.

"Amber how did you feel about last night?" Jessica asked she sounded worried a little bit. "Jessica last night was amazing and you can tell because I'm walking funny." She laughed. I pulled up to the school and parked the car and turned it off. "You ready to go find our friends?" I asked "Yeah"

When we walked in school we immediately found our friends. I guess they saw my hickey or they saw how I was walking because they just stared at me. "What?" I asked "Do you realize there is a hickey on your neck?" Jayla asked "yes I know" "tells us about it." Layla said. "No those are special moments between me and Jessica." I said kissing her cheek

"Aww how cute" Emma said. But of course a perfect moment had to be ruined. "Hey Layla" Dylan said put an arm around her shoulders. "If you don't get your ass off me." She said pushing his arm off her. "I see your still with the nerd." He said looking at Jessica. "This nerd have a name." I said. "Yet I still don't care."

"Hey guys" Thomas said. Thomas is Dylan's best friend. We all said hi to Thomas because we was cool with him. He put his arm around Alice "Is this person bothering you again." He said pointing to Dylan. "Nah we fine Thomas we was just about to head to class." Jennifer said. Layla kisses Thomas cheek just to make Dylan mad.

"Nice job Lay did you see how mad he was" Jade said to Layla. "Yeah he can't have all of this." She said making all of us laugh then we all headed to our class.