Chapter Thirty-four

Jessica's POV

Today is my birthday I'm so happy I'm finally 18. I'm the first one up and I'm bored so I scroll through my Instagram thanking everyone who told me 'Happy Birthday'. I get bored so I wake up Amber. "Babe wake up." I said shaking her a little.

"Baby let me sleep." She said tiredly "but babe I'm bored and no one else is up." I said. "Okay" she mumbles into the pillow before getting up. She reaches her arms out motioning for a hug which I gladly side into her arms. "Happy birthday princess." She said kissing me. I smile at her and kiss her one more time before snuggling into her.

"Princess you hungry?" She asked. "Yeah" I said as my stomach growled. We went downstairs and she started cooking and I watched. Amelia came downstairs "happy birthday Jessica." She said hugging me which I returned "thank you so much Millie." When Amber was almost down cooking me and Amelia had the job of waking everyone up.

We just jumped on their beds until they woke up. After the got over being mad they wished me a happy birthday then joined us in waking up Jayla and Jennifer. We decided to just lay on them so we did. "Get off me bitches." Jennifer said trying push me and Emma off. "That's no way to treat us we're your best friends." Emma said as I laughed. "Can you at least move so I can sit up?" We moved back a little and she sat up. "Happy birthday Jess." She said hugging me, Jayla joined in on the hug. "Happy birthday." "Thank you guys now let's go breakfast is ready." I said going into the kitchen where Amber is.

"Finally you was taking to long." She said. "Sorry some people didn't want to get up." I looked at Jayla and Jennifer. After breakfast Amber annonce that they were going to give me their gifts that they got me.

"Okay me first." Emma said "here" she said giving me a bag, I opened it and saw a sweat suit. "Thank you so much Em I love it." I said hugging her

Next I received three different colored boxes

Next I received three different colored boxes. One from Jayla another from Jennifer and the last from Jade. I thanked them and gave them a hug.

(From Jayla)

(From Jayla)

(From Jennifer)

(From Jennifer)

(From Jade)

Alicia gave me scented candles,Alice gave me bath bombs. Amelia gave me lipsticks in all colors of the rainbow. Layla brought me a red purse. "It's my turn hold on." Amber said. And she went upstairs. When she came back down she gave me two bags and two small boxes. I opened one of the bags first. I opened the shoe box and I gasped when I saw the amazing red knee high heels. "Amber....... these are amazing." I said smiling at her. "Look in the other bag." She said. So I looked in the other bag.

I pulled out the red dress that matched the shoes. "Wow" I said as I looked at the dress. Then I opened the two boxes.I was so speechless and on the verge of tears. "These gifts are amazing thank you Amber and to you guys too this is the best birthday that I ever had." I said pulling them in for a group hug. "Now Amber can you put this on me please?" I said holding up the necklace and moving my hair.

She got up and put the necklace around my neck. "I love how you guys are having fun and all but it's 10:00 am and y'all got a busy day today." Amelia said. "Oh shit I almost forgot." Amber said. "Everyone go get dressed you to Amelia." Amber said

We all rushed in different directions me,Amber,and Amelia went upstairs. After we was all done we got in our cars and went to our hair appointments. Which we knew was going to be busy that's why Amber got us a V.I.P room with the best works. As we was walking pass the people waiting they glared at us. What? I mean we have to get ready for prom too.

"After this we are going to get our makeup done." Amber said. Everyone responded with a 'okay'. "And Amelia don't worry I'll make sure you get your makeup done too if you want." I said to her. She smiled and nodded her head. "Says who." Amber says. Sometimes Amber can be a too overprotective sister but Amelia got me. When Amber said this Amelia smile dropped. "Amby please." I used in my soft voice. Amber almost cracked but still said no. Since my hair was done I got up and went over to her.

I whispered in her ear "I'll give you a reward if you let Amelia get her makeup done." I knew she couldn't resist and I was right when she signed . "Okay fine." "Whipped." All our friends said. I walked back over to my seat and looked at Amelia through the mirror she was smiling. She came up and carefully hugged me. "Thanks Jessi." "Your welcome." I kissed her cheek then she went back to her seat.

When I looked over at Amber she was pouting. "Aww is Amber jealous?" I said to her. "Yes she is. I wanna kiss." She said. "When your finished." I said because she's almost done. After that she was quite. "I'm done." Amber said after 10 minutes. She came over to me and kissed me passionately.

"Guys there's a kid in the room." Jade said. We pulled away "sorry Millie." I said to Amelia. She waved us off. "I don't mind it's love." She said smiling at us. Which we returned.

"Okay love birds and Amelia lets go we gotta get out makeup done." Alicia said. We got up and head to the Beauty salon.