Chapter Fourteen

Later that night I called Amber. "Hello" "Amber you won't believe what happened when you left" I said happily. "Well it got you in a happy mood so what happened" I explained everything to her. "Who are you and what have you done with my shy best friend. I'm proud of you" "Thanks me too. Oh and is Jessica still there?" "Yeah where in the car." "Jessica?" "Yes" I heard her say. "Your friends are going to kill you just to let you know." "I know but they will know the full story Friday" "okay I gotta go see you guys tomorrow" "bye" I heard both of them say and then hung up.

Amber's POV

After we got off the phone with Jayla I noticed that Jessica is quite. "What's wrong princess?" "Nothing I was just thinking how can you and your friends can go from hating me and my friends to liking us." She said as she looked away from the window. "Well we never hated you it's just that all of them except for me and Jayla didn't like y'all. But once they saw how y'all was treating us they grew to trust you guys." "Well I'm glad" "Me too" I pulled up to her house. "Aww now I have to go bye babe" she said as she gave me a quick peck then went into the house.

When I got home I found Amelia waiting for me in my room. "What's up Mia?" "Nothing just wanted to tell you that Jessica is cool" she said smiling "thanks Mia it means a lot" I said hugging her. "Alright I'm gonna go to bed good night Am" "Good night Mia" I turned my light off and went to sleep.

The next morning I woke up to someone hugging me. I looked and saw it was Amelia. "Hey Amelia get up" I said shaking her a little. She started opening her eyes. "When did you come in here" "In the middle of the night I had a nightmare" "alright go get ready or we're going to be late."

With that she went to her room. I started to get ready, when I was finished I heard my phone beep. I picked up my phone.

Jessica💋
Hey baby how's your morning going?

Amber😘
Hey princess my morning just got better because of you❤️

Jessica💋
Aww I'll see you at school I got something to ask you.🥰

Amber😘
Ok bye

I went downstairs and saw Amelia waiting for me. "Finally come on Amber" she said as she's pulling me. As I was driving she kept telling me to hurry up. "Why are you so eager to get to school." She mumbled something I couldn't hear. "What was that?" "Never mind I will tell you after school" "You promise" "Yes" she said as she got out of the car. Then I zoomed to school so I won't be late.

When I get to school I rush to my lockers and get my books then go to class. I release a sigh of relief as a make it to class on time. I take a set and take my stuff out.

After class I go looking for Jessica. I spot her talking to Emma. I walk up to them "Hey princess" "Hey babe" she says as she blushes. "YOU GOT TO BE KIDING ME THIS IS WHO YOU BROKE UP WITH ME FOR!!" We heard as we turn around we see Dylan marching towards us. "Yes I did she's way better than you will ever be" Jessica says back now everyone is looking. "Now if you excuse us we have to get to class" She says as the bell ring.

Falling for the bully(GxG)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें