Chapter Seventeen

Jessica's POV

I wake up and look at the time to see that's it's the middle of the night. I slowly get up not trying to wake up Amber and go to the bathroom. When I got back to the room I keep seeing my phone light up.

I look at my phone and see that my ex is texting me. I don't respond I just cuddle up to Amber and go back to sleep. "Where did you go babe?" Her voice made me jump because I didn't know she was up. "I went to the bathroom." "Okay" She kissed my head then went back to sleep soon I joined her.

My eyes flutter open as I feel someone kissing me all over my face. "Good morning princess" Amber says as she kiss my lips. "Good morning baby girl." I said smiling "Come on everyone is in the kitchen." She said as she picked me up. She's really strong I don't know how. "Good morning everyone" I say as we get to the kitchen. They all say good morning.

"Ooh pancakes my favorite" I say as I sit down and start eating. After I finish eating I wash my plate and dry it off then go over to Amber. "So what are we gonna do today?" Jayla asked. "How about a Disney movie marathon?" Layla suggested. We all nod in agreement. "Alright so the two couples will go get extra snacks and drinks." Jade says. "Why us?" We all ask at the same time. "Because it's too many couples goals that's gonna be happening and y'all distract each other easily." Alicia says. "Then I guess we are gonna take hours getting the snack." Jennifer joked. "That's okay we will probably be close to sleep when y'all come back." Layla said. "Whatever" Jayla says as we put on our shoes.

When we get outside we're trying to figure out who car to take. "How about we take my car." Amber says "Good because I didn't feel like driving." Jayla says as she walks to Amber's car. She unlock the doors and we all get in. Amber hands me her phone and tells me the code so I can put on music.

When we get to the supermarket Amber park the car. When we got in the store we headed for the snack aisle. After 20 minutes the cart was full of snack so we started head to the cash register. When we was taking the stuff out of the chart the cashier called Amber name. "Amber is that you?" Amber turned around to look at the cashier. "Omg Emily?" "That's me." Emily says as she hugs her. Who the hell is this chick. They was hugging for way to long so Jayla clears her throat. "Oh sorry" Emily said. "Can you hurry up so we can go." Jennifer says

"Okay" Emily says. While she is scanning our stuff she kept looking at Amber. "Is there something that we missed because I'm confused." I said
"No" Amber says "Why are you lying to her cupcake you know we used to date." I look at Amber she looked down. "I have to go" I say because I'm mad that Amber lies to me and then she's being way to touchy with her ex.

I walk pass Amber she tried to grab my arm but I move it and go outside and start walking to Layla's house. I ignored Amber's calls and texts. When I get in the house everyone asked me what happened so I told them. "No offense but you get jealous easily." Alicia joked I laughed a little. Then we heard a knock on the door.

Alice goes to open it. Jayla and Jennifer puts their bags down and run towards me and hug me. "So y'all just gonna leave me with the most bags and struggle. "You deserve it" they yelled. "Are you okay" Jennifer ask. I nod my head. The Amber finally comes into the living room "Jessica" She let out a relieved sigh. Everyone gets up and leave so we can talk.

"Jessica...."