Chapter 34

Chapter 34: Wedding

SHE walk on the aisle, nanatiling tutok ang mga mata niya sa minamahal na lalaki na nasa harapan ngayon na naghihintay sa kaniyang makalapit roon.

Their wedding song played.

Love, it's all about you, the song I wrote

The tears the flows, nonstop, it's all about you

Nag-uumapaw ang sayang nararamdaman niya ngayon, hindi niya mapigilang mapaluha.

It's always been you, I want forever

Take me, own me as yours

Ang rami na ng pinagdaanan nila ni Gray na magkasama. Sa wakas totohanan na ring kasal ang nangyari sa kanila. She loves him very much.

Look at my eyes, tell me what you've seen

Those are sparks of my feelings for you

Eternal love

She look at the people na nakasama nila sa loob ng mga panahong wala pang kasiguraduhan ang lahat. They all have the smiles in their faces.

I love you for all of my life

I vow

I promise

I honor you as mine

Lahat ng mahahalagang tao sa buhay nila ni Gray ay nandoon. She's thankful for all of them. She's lucky for having them in their life.

Let me wipe your tears each time you are sad

Just punch me whenever you're mad

I will be there even whenever you are glad

Parang kahapon lang umiiyak siya sa sakit, ngayon umiiyak na siya dahil sa walang mapagsidlang saya.

I love you for all of my life

I vow

I promise

I honor you as mine

Papalapit na siya sa kinaroroonan ng lalaking minamahal na lumuluha na rin ngayon sa harapan.

Hold my hand, let's conquer forever

For now and for the rest of our lives

It will be ours to share

Inihatid siya ng ama patungo roon at ibinigay ang kamay niya kay Gray "Alagaan mo ang anak ko Gray, ikaw na ang bahala sa kaniya, sana huwag kayong sumuko sa anumang hamon na susubok sa relasyon niyo sa dadating pa na panahon" wika ng kaniyang ama bago ibinigay siya ng tuluyan kay Gray

"Opo tay, makakaasa po kayong hindi ko hahayaang maulit ang nangyari noon"

Umalis na ang kaniyang ama sa harap nila at nagsimula na ang pari sa seremonya.

"We gather here to unite these two people in marriage. Their decision
to marry has not been entered into lightly and today they publicly declare their private devotion to each other. The essence of this commitment is the acceptance of each other in entirety, as lover, companion, and friend. A good and balanced relationship is one in which neither person is overpowered nor absorbed by the other, one in which neither person is possessive of the other, one in which
both give their love freely and without jealousy. Marriage, ideally, is a sharing of responsibilities, hopes, and dreams. It takes a special effort to grow together, survive hard times, and be loving and unselfish"

"Thank you Gray, thank you for loving me, for not giving up for us, for doing all of this, I'm surprised" wika niya sa asawa kahit nagsasalita na ang pari sa harapan nila.

"I'm glad to hear that wife but you don't have to thank me for doing this, it is my job and pleasure to love, care and serve for you"

"Do you Gray Gabriel Russel pledge to share your lives openly with yor lawfully wedded wife, and to speak the truth in love? Do you promise to honor and tenderly care for one another, cherish and encourage each other, stand together, through sorrows and joys, hardships and triumphs for all the days of your lives?" the priest asked

"I will always do always and forever" Gray stated while looking intently at her.

"Do you Thasha Kale Corpuz pledge to share your lives openly with your lawfully wedded husband, and to speak the truth in love? Do you promise to honor and tenderly
care for one another, cherish and encourage each other, stand
together, through sorrows and joys, hardships and triumphs for all
the days of your lives?"

"I do, father" she said.

"You may now exchange your vows for each other" the priest handed the microphone to Gray.

"Thasha, wife, the day I first saw you you already change my life, I thought I coud never like or love any woman, I was never attracted into one until I met you, your beautiful eyes captivated me, your attitude attracted me, your smiles made my heart thump wildly, your story taught me alot, everything about you, I have love it and I will always be, I will never get tired loving you wife whatever obstacles might challenge us, I will never let you go. I promise to cherish you. And whatever future holds I will make sure I won't leave your side. I love you Wife always and forever" napaiyak siya sa narinig mula sa asawa, she can't contain her happiness.

"Gray, the first time I saw you I admit I never liked you, but who would have thought that the most handsome guy my eyes had ever laid on is pure and innocent, sa bawat araw na nagdaan na nakilala kita hindi ko naiwasang mahulog sayo, your sweetness and your imperfections both made me fall in love hard for you, sinubok tayo and I failed to become strong for our family. I am not a perfect wife but still you stayed and love me for all of your heart. I promised you for now on that I will took good care and trust you at any times. My heart will always be yours. I will be a good mother for our children and a good wife to you. I will never ever leave your side again no matter what. I love you Gray always and forever"

Isinuot na nila ang singsing sa isa't isa and the most awaited part of thir wedding happen.

"You may now kiss the bride" her husband kissed her wholeheartedly and she willing responded. Napuno ng palakpakan ang buong simbahan.

Their lips parted "You are mine wife, thank you for coming into my life" and they shared a kiss again

A/N

Hindi ako mahilig sa mga happy songs o mga love songs na positive kaya wala akong memorize na kanta para sana gawing wedding song dito, mahilig kasi ako sa mga sad themed songs😅 mahina ang signal dito samin kaya hindi ako naka-search ng kanta, so I made a way, I compose a song for this chapter, yes ang sabog na wedding song na nasa chapter na ito  ay gawa ko on the spot😁😂. Thank you for reading Pens. Epilouge na ang susunod. Lovelots.