intro

S U M M A R Y

S U M M A R Y

Han Jaeyeon a.k.a Jae, is just a normal girl who goes to high school and studies very hard. Alongside education, she has a perfect life and lives in a stable household. She has a boyfriend named Park Jimin and they've been dating for over a year.

Kim Taehyung, one of the high school's most handsome heartthrobs yet perverted boy ever. Every girl in high school wishes to date him, but he already has a girlfriend, Kang Bomi, and he loves her more than anything.

However, something occurs within their families. Both of them are compelled into an arranged marriage to not only save themselves but also their families. Taehyung reveals this news about the marriage to Bomi and Jae also reveals the marriage news to Jimin. Bomi and Jimin agree but they are actually uncomfortable with this marriage taking place.

Meanwhile after they get married, Taehyung constantly keeps teasing Jae, sexually. Now she has to put up with him and his attitude for her family's sake, the same goes for Taehyung. Little did Jae know that Taehyung has promised Bomi something, which involves Jae.

This work is purely fictional

This work is purely fictional. Any names or characters, places or events are fictitious. I do not own the members of BTS, but other characters in this story are from my own imagination. Any similarities to other stories or actual events is purely coincidental.

Meaning other characters, apart from BTS, that are starring in this story are their own characters. Jae's friends are real people. If you see the name Minho, for example, he is his own character.

(Just putting that out there about the other characters because I'm kinda sick and tired of telling readers that the characters in this story aren't actual artists in this story but their own characters from my imagination.)

W A R N I N G

Mentions of abuse (different forms of abuse),
Mature content scenes,
Angst.

D E D I C A T I O N

My lovely PSJ sisters, who are also starring as Jae's friends in this story as Rave, Mira, Ace & Dee.
Please do not be so rude towards them as they are real people who also read this story. So please think before you comment.

And of course, this is also dedicated to my lovely supportive readers who have been following me from the start of my writing journey and to you readers who are reading this for the first time and also as your first story of mine.

E X T R A   N O T E

This story is supposed to break down stereotypes, teaching you to love yourself and help you to find yourself after growing from the pain. If you relate to this story then feel free to speak your story in one of the chapters, I'll read every single of one them as I do with the other ones. This book is also established on real life events in my life so therefore it is based on a true story, so please don't be insensitive or disrespectful, rude or even joke regarding the story scenes.

And I also added in 18+ in the description for a reason. So if you think you'll get "influenced" or think that this book isn't for you, now's your time to leave. If you want to read it still, without any negative opinions (Cos sometimes opinions can get out of hand) then that's alright too. ☺️💜Negativity, hate, criticism and negative opinions do not have a place here and are not welcome here. Spread love, not hate.❤️

Thank you so much for giving this story a chance and I hope you love it. 💜

Copyright © guccifantaesy, 2017ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED