15 - First of Many

Unedited xo

James told Finn to take Genevieve home, and after kissing her hard he made his way into church shakily. The boys all sat around the table as Chaos and Sike sat at the top with a laptop in front of them.

"Sike hacked into the cameras on the road they ran you off of." He clicked play and a video on the screen. They watched true video of James cursing along the highway for a couple minutes before the van approached. The brand new Mercedes SUV surprised the club... which of their enemies could afford one of those?

"You can see their approach they knew exactly what they are doing. This was a planned hit." Chaos said disgustedly knowing people were trying to hit his men.
"They definitely knew what they were doing Boss" James said quietly as he subconsciously rubbed the bruise of his broken wrist. The boys watched the video until James was skidding across the Tarmac and then Sike turned the screen back to him.
"I was able to follow you as soon as you left the club to that very moment" He explained before playing another video edit of his driving to Gen's. The boys whistled as they watched their kiss causing James to just roll his eyes.
He could see everything, he rewatched his whole date and the one common denominator... the black van following them. James was fuming, how hadn't he noticed them?

"They know about Genevieve then. What is they use her against us? Would they make her a target?" He vocalised his concerns.
"It's a possibility." Chaos ran his hand through his growing hair.
"Another thing I wanted to bring up today is Axel. I'm thinking of giving him a patch. He's my friend, I've never seen anyone handle a gun like he can, the best sniper I know, and IF they are following your girl then she could have two patches looking out for her."

"It could work. Axel is a good man, he gets on with us all and he mostly sticks to himself. He could be a good asset." Maddox put in his thoughts as VP.
"He wouldn't Prospect?" Bones asked confused.
"No. Unless that's what you boys decide. I think he has proved himself enough to not be a prospect. Or at least not for as long. Don't worry Bones he would still get an initiation" Billie nodded with a cheeky grin, feeling satisfied that he'd still get to welcome him properly.

"We will put it to a vote, majority wins" Chaos said diplomatically as he raised his Gavel in anticipation . "All those in favour for Axel getting a patch without riding as a prospect, say Aye"
All around the table the boys shouted 'Aye' after deliberation. Some more reluctant than others but that just means Axel would have to prove himself as a successful Patch.
Church broke out as the men began to leave, plans to track the van and get a patch made for Ax as soon as possible. James decided to drive home and get some rest, he had lots to consider. Who was after him? We're they a threat to the club?

Could he put Genevieve in danger? Could he keep her in his life?

A week had passed since his accident and there was still no new information about the van, and more importantly no new attacks.
James was strolling down the main street headed for Magda's florist wanting to buy some flowers for the women in his life.

Catching his eye however, was Genevieve walking down the opposite side of the street and heading into the bank. He turned on his heels and followed behind her, waiting to cross the road. He entered the metal doors and snuck up behind her in the queue, pouncing on her. Genevieve got the fright of her life as two large hands landed on her shoulders and shook her slightly.
"Jesus James, you scared the life out of me" she said before kissing him on the lips quickly.
"What you up to Sweets?" He asked taking her waist in his hands and moving along with the line of people.
"Just cashing Axel's tattoo parlour money so that we can pay the rent we are overdue" she laughed nervously before being called forward by her favourite teller.