THREE

[him]

JOLTS of electricity were fueled through him, in an attempt to get his heart to beat again. jin and taehyung were dripping sweat in effort to save their brother from the cruel ropes of death. as they shot the electricity for the final time, their eyes teared up. they would lose him if there wasn't a heartbeat, it was fatal to shock him again.

***

jimin took it the hardest, he had saved him. jimin relived his whole life with him. all seven of them together were a family, without one their family would be broken.tears had surfaced to his eyes. jimin was on the verge of tears. jimin was given a whole new reason to live because of him. he couldn't leave now, it was to early. they all wanted to grow old together, live the life of crime together. the echoes and shadows of his old life came back to haunt him.

***

a couple years prior

jimin was a foster care child, he had one sister who he loved dearly. the day he was going to be adopted was the brightest moment in their lives. leaving the wretched orphanage, finally having parents who could love them. a family, the two words he wanted to hear the most.

he sprouted a cheeky grin, holding his sisters hand walking into their new home together.

as he entered his eyes widened, his eyebrows raised up. thousands of beer bottles glazed the ceramic floors. the walls were cracked, dust sprinkling the corners of the home.

he dreamed that his new eomma and appa would welcome him home, hug him and give him kisses, shower them in love.

drunk on many glasses of beer and vodka his parents were evil. their weapon stash used as threatening devices. on many occasions a loaded gun pointed to his head.

they were neglected, barely fed. trips to doctors or dentists a once in a lifetime occurrence. barely washed, lice frosted their heads. clothing covered in holes, rips and tears, worn out and smelly.

sprinting straight from school, jimin's fingers trembled the cost of not arriving on time was grave.

"why the fuck are you late? school ended thirty minutes ago."

jimin shivered, scrambling to take off his shoes and doing his daily duties. he picked up bottle by bottle.

accidentally he dropped one. the shattering of the glass ringing throughout the filth. tiny shards of glass garnished the floor.

"shit." he cursed, he had woken up his father.

he heard the doorknob turn, his sister had arrived. she had light patches of black and blue, tinting her face from the nights before.