SIXTEEN

[her]

SHE didn't get a wink of sleep all night. her eyes remained open, as her mind was excited for her next adventure. endorphins bounced around inside of her. how entertaining would it be if she took down the best gang in seoul. she was ready for the day of her lifetime. all her pain disappeared for the moment, as her glee crossed her mind.

she hadn't left her desk, her eyes landed on her gun, her hands etched to use it. her gun gave her a new life, a new beginning. she reached forward to grab it, but pulled her hands back in haste. she needed to be patient, now wasn't the time to be bloodthirsty. they would soon call her with further details. after all they paid her for doing what she loved.

her clock ticked at the same pace of her tapping. her eyes were in a daze, unsure what was perception and reality. she was in deep thought as she waited for the call.

her mind tripped over her thoughts, unsure whether it was jimin that night a couple weeks back. she was unsure whether exo called her last night. she was unsure of her purpose in life. she was unsure of her own reality. what would her life be if she didn't leave that night? she was unsure whether it was all worth it in the end.

she jolted from the light tune that mixed with harsh vibrations. it interrupted the beat of the clock, the steady ticking. she stared at the phone for a couple of seconds before tapping the green button. she raised her feet onto her desk, as she brought the phone to her ear.

there was a still pause for a minute before a man spoke, "gongdeok-dong street."

the buzz of people spread crowded the street most of the time, even when the sun went down. it wasn't common for the strongest gang to be lurking in an area full of people. then it hit her, the bank. the biggest bank of seoul was located there. they planned to rob it.

she was a bit weary on the idea, but she wanted to take them down. that would be a story for her to tell.

she sassed, "i need to know how they look, dumbass."

how was she supposed to take them down without knowing how they looked?

"they travel in a mostly group of seven, they have the most obnoxious hair colors." the man sighed, she must have been the first person to have never seen bangtan.

"the shortest has pink hair, there's a redhead, orange, blue, blonde, brown. the leader is the tallest of the bunch and has black hair."

"i've also texted you a picture of the leaders right hand man." he paused, "if you take him down, then it will be a breeze taking the leader down.

all she needed to identify them was their hair color, who in their right mind would dye their head orange. her own brother had pink hair when she ran into him two weeks back, so that didn't seem unusual for her. it didn't hurt to have an extra guideline. like they say a picture is worth a thousand words. it would help for her to have a visual guide.

yet she was still in a daze, it was ironic that their supposed ally wanted her to take them down. she wasn't sure if they planned to take her down with them.