FORTY-ONE

[them]

YOONGI tossed the pizza box into the trash can. a smirk painted his face as he noticed the others frowns. they poked and prodded at the food namjoon cooked. yoongi chuckled at their misery.

"nice food you got there."

yoongi pointed at the rock hard pancakes. he looked namjoon up and down in disgust. how could someone turn a tan colored pancake to a dark ash color?

"i hate you." jungkook seethed, "please tell me you have some leftovers"

yoongi bobbed his head to the side, "nope."

"you ate a whole fucking box of pizza by yourself?"

yoongi shrugged. it was only a box. he could have eaten another if he wanted to.

namjoon rose from his seat. he slid his plate away from him. he had not touched his meal. his appetite vanished as soon as he sampled a piece.

he looked around the table, "meet me in the living room once you guys are done eating."

"we do not waste food in this household, namjoon." yoongi raised his eyebrows.

namjoon sat back in his seat with a resounding sigh. he poked the plate, stuffing the burnt pancakes into his mouth.

"that is definitely not food."

yoongi stared at the food, "it can't be that bad."

yoongi ate a piece of the burnt pancake. loud coughs emerged from him.

"never mind. it's absolute shit."

namjoon's plate was empty. he ate the whole meal, despite its taste.

"you guys better be in the living room in five minutes."

the rest of the boys gobbled down their meals in no time at all. they didn't want to anger namjoon, and they were ready to get their brother back.

they threw their plates into the sink, scrambling towards the living room to meet namjoon.

"hyung do you have a plan?" jimin plopped onto the couch.

"i don't"

namjoon sank into the couch, with his hand in his hair. he thought for a couple moments.

"hyung." jungkook broke the silence, "what exactly did your father want."

namjoon's eyes went dark. all his thoughts vanished.

"he wants the drug we stole." namjoon pressed his fingers across his temples.