TWENTY-SIX

[them]

IT didn't take long before they sprinted into the burnt down building. jungkook ran inside, he scrambled from left to right avoiding the fierce flame. black dust coated the gray floors. the walls were burnt down. only the burnt scent of wood remained. jin wasn't there.

jungkook arose from the rubble, "he's not there."

their chests tightened. jungkook rubbed the nape of his neck. he looked towards namjoon. namjoon's jaw clenched, fuming with anger

"taehyung, get the car." a menacing smirk rose on namjoon's face, "it's time to show exo how bangtan works."

taehyung didn't need to be told twice. he clicked the button on his keys while strutting to the nearby range rover.

he pulled the door open. he jumped in, resting his hands on the wheel. he slammed his feet onto the pedal. the car spun in a 360 for the others to enter.

taehyung roared, "hell yes!"

the others waiting for him plopped into their seats. hoseok dragged haru inside with him, throwing her in the back next to jimin.

namjoon screamed, "hit the fucking gas!"

hoseok's voice drowned out, "i'm too young to die."

taehyung stepped his feet on the gas as the car spiraled out of control. the car drifted across the driveway at top speed. a little bit of distracted driving wouldn't hurt.

he pressed his fingers onto the car dashboard pairing his phone. he needed a little jam to get his brain juices flowing.

jungkook squinted his eyes once he noticed the dashboard switching to a familiar playlist.

"taehyung don't you fucking dare."

a wide smirk crossed taehyung's face, "i think a little music wouldn't hurt."

he tapped his finger onto his phone screen. he turned the volume knob until the screen flashed one hundred.

"-i keep cruising, can't stop won't stop moving!"

yoongi hollered, "please save my fucking ears!"

"found ya bitches!" taehyung chuckled once the black car in front came into view.

taehyung pulled out his gun as he rolled down the window. he aimed and shot.

gunshots fired back and forth.

"-i'm just going to shake, shake, shake!"

"what is that atrocious noise!" sehun screamed.

sehun slammed his feet onto the pedal. the car skid across the pavements. the car increased its vibrations.

"wanna hear a joke?"

jin didn't wait for a reply. he was going to drive them insane till they let him go.

"how do you plan a space party?" jin paused, "you planet!"

jin's laugh erupted inside the car.

"you could have taken any of them!" kai groaned, "but you chose this dumbass!"

"i didn't know he'd fucking turn out as suho 2.0!"

"just fucking shoot!" xiumin hollored.

xiumin fired his gun at the car behind theirs that blasted taylor swift lyrics.

"i think i'm going to throw up!" hoseok groaned.