FORTY-SEVEN

[them]

HARU groaned as her eyes fluttered open. the side of her head throbbed, she rubbed it in agony. her ears rang with the splitting pain inside her head.

"what happened." she mumbled, trying to recollect the past events.

everything that happened was fuzzy. she couldn't rewind to the past.

haru rubbed her neck. there was a slight tingling sensation combined with a burn, almost like someone had pricked her with a needle.

she stumbled as she rose from the ground. her eyes blinked to readjust her focus. she turned her head, looking around the new area she was in.

it was dimly lit. it reeked of a light musky odor. haru's heart raced. she dashed around the tiny enclosed space.

her hands grasped on to the bars, "let me out you fuckers!"

"there's no point."

haru turned at the sound of the voice.

"of course you're also in here." haru rolled her eyes.

"if i had a choice." namjoon groaned, "i don't think i'd be in here."

haru sighed, before plopping back down onto ground. she glared at namjoon.

"is it just us in here?"

"look around dumbass." namjoon ran his hand through his hair, "do you see anyone?"

"asshole."

"do you at least have any clue where the others are?"

namjoon sat still. he looked up towards the ceiling while his foot tapped against the concrete ground. he analyzed different possibilities to what could have happened.

haru narrowed her eyes, she rubbed her brow turning towards namjoon.

haru crossed her arms, "are you even listening?"

"i'm thinking haru."

"uh huh sure."

namjoon stared downwards, "no clue."

he shrugged. his lips curved upwards as he looked at her expression.

"you're such an ass."

haru's jaw clenched. her eyebrows twitched. it was just her luck. out of six of them she had to end up with him.