THIRTY-SEVEN

[them]

TAEHYUNG stepped out of the room. his hands were stuffed in his pockets. the boys on the couch rose as taehyung came closer.

"how are they." jimin met taehyung's eyes.

"i patched them up the best i could." taehyung turned his head towards the medical room, "they should wake up by tomorrow."

haru let out a deep breath, she didn't even know she was holding. she had started to care for them, despite how much she denied it.

"alright fuckers." yoongi yawned, "all of you better be going to bed right now."

yoongi glared at namjoon and haru. he was going to skin them if they woke him up today.

"we have a big fight ahead of us, get your beauty sleep while you can."

they nodded at the mint-haired man.

taehyung looked behind him. namjoon followed his steps.

"jimin." taehyung tapped his shoulder, "i think we should run."

jimin and taehyung bolted towards their room, slamming the door shut.

namjoon chased behind them, "let me in fuckers!"

he banged the door with his fists. taehyung and jimin chuckled from inside.

"no can do. there's only space for two."

taehyung broke out into laughter, "sorry hyung! we love you!"

namjoon huffed. he kicked the door at full force.

"fuck."

a thick crack spread across the wooden door. namjoon pursed his lips into a fine line. at least he didn't break the whole door. it was just a harmless crack.

"hyung!" taehyung screamed, "yoongi's going to kill us!"

namjoon shrugged, "oops."

namjoon needed to hide before yoongi arrived. his only option was the room he shared with haru. his mind shuddered at the thought.

he strutted with a frown towards his shared room. he pushed the door open.

namjoon noticed haru's figure on the bed, "what the fuck are you doing on my bed!"

haru sat upright on the bed. she glared at namjoon.

"your bed?" she rolled her eyes, "when did we fucking establish that?"