Matsuyuki Rai

Hello my name is Mastuyuki Rai, right now I'm in the middle of the most boring class ever Maths! It's a forty minute class but to me it feels like forty years. My best friend Nagayashi Chihiro is a really smart girl, you gotta ask how polar opposites are best friends, well let's just say that our mothers were best friends and we were born in the same hospital, Chihiro is three days older than me and that's unlucky because whenever we do something Chihiro always decides since 'I quote' she's older. The most annoying thing is that she always treats me like a little kid and that really pisses me off.

What Chihiro lacks is sports, I always do martial arts and swordsmanship since my grandad owns a dojo. He puts me through lots of extreme training and that's how i'm really tough. Chihiro may be annoying at times but when someone picks on her, I'll always be there to kick their ass. I consider her as my sister. 
What we both love more than anything in the world and ' I quote anything ' is manga, anime and gaming. I love the martial arts and sniper gaming, my favorite genre is horror. Chihiro likes the girly type stuff, those romance simulator games with the kissing and harem, Uh! who even likes those. She is addicted to otome games.
The current one she's playing is called, ' doki doki, I love you! ' even the name is crappy.

Anyway I went way off topic, I turn over to Chihiro and I'm not surprised at all to see her pen on the page scribbling down notes. She notices me and gives a cheeky grin.
Is this amusing to her or something, its not my fault I can't pay attention to such a boring class who even gets what 2x-6x+5y-3y means.

I glance over at the clock, yes! Two minutes left. *Ring*
Finally class is over, I walk over to Chihiro and we leave the class and go outside, we went to our usual spot and sat under an oak tree, I stretch my back as if I was sleeping on the cold hard floor and sit down.
" I see maths is as hard ever" she says sarcastically.
" Yeah for me but not for you, why are you such a genius Chihiro" I say pouting. Chihiro sighs and says what felt like the hundredth time " That's because I put effort in my studies, you should too". " You always say the same thing, I can't put effort in something soooooooo boring" i say putting my head on her lap.
" Rai, your so childish" Chihiro says while playing with my hair.

"Chihiro?"
"Yeah"
"am I coming over to your house or are you coming to mine today?"
" I think you should come to mine today I want you to play ...."
"Nope, I'm not playing that romance otome game!" I cut her mid-sentence. " Give me something else" I plead with puppy dog eyes.

Chihiro sighs " I'll let you borrow my brothers 'sniper delux' game if you play."
My eyes lit up am I finally going to get Shino's 'sniper delux' game the one I wanted for years but couldn't get since they were sold out.
" If.."
" If what?"I ask curiously excitement in my voice.
"You beat me at Jan Ken" (rock paper scissors)
I raise an eyebrow, is she serious
" Chihiro, is that all, surely that's not it"
" Oh it is" I could see a smirk form on her face, I have a bad feeling about this.
" Okay.. if your sure, so what do you get"
Her smirk widened " you complete the game I'm playing"
At that moment my mouth dropped open " y-your not s-serious" a sweat drops.
" Giving up already, guess you won't be getting 'sniper delux' after all" she says with fake disappointment"
I give her a glare " tch, fine!"
" Great " she says clasping her hands.

" Jan Ken!"
After four rounds we both have a tie. It's all down to this, if I lose I'll have to play such a crappy love game it's gonna haunt me for life, but if I win I'll finally get to play 'sniper deluxe'
" Jan Ken!" I shut my eyes not daring to look but I open my eyes slightly and my heart sinks to the bottom of the ocean, why?! Why did this have to happen to me. I have scissors and Chihiro has Rock.
" I guess after school you'll be playing 'doki doki, I love you!' see you then" Chihiro grins and walks off as soon as the bell rang.
The cool breeze blew my hair, I just stood there and daized off into the distance, I was like that for what felt like hours, the bell rang, wait..... this is the second bell I'm late for class!

* After school in Chihiro's room *

Right now we're playing doki doki, I love you' and I've got to admit it's not too bad.

There are 5 capture targets,
Claudius Redmon the crown prince.
Von Redmon the younger brother of Claudius Redmon who was always compared to his older brother and felt isolated all the time.

Then Clovis Bane the son of the Army leader Ellovis Bane. Clovis dedicated his life in becoming just like his father and live up to other people's expectations.

Then there's Vlad Canton, Irene's adopted younger brother.
He was hated by his previous family and was bullied by his siblings,
The prime minister decided to adopt him as his son after an incident that occurred. His older sister Irene bullied him to the point where he locked himself in his room, he gained a dark side and everyone feared him.

Then there's Jasper Cosgrow he is the second son of the Duke. He is engaged to the heroine's best friend Juvaline vaile.

The only thing I hate is the fact that they're all in love with one girl, come on get a life you can't all love one person and expect to be with her.

After about three hours it was about 8:30 so we stopped playing, we eat dinner which for me is cup noodles my favourite. Took a shower had a pillow fight and went to bed.

It was morning and I went home, Chihiro forced me to take the game home, why!?
I arrived home and went to my bedroom and continued playing the game, I just wanted to get it over with. It was around 7pm when I realized just how long I was playing, mom and my big bro were home, it was dinner time so I went downstairs to eat my favourite food, I opened the cupboard to see that there were no more cup noodles, what a bummer. "Guess I'll just have to go buy some more."
I went to the convenience store, I was so tired and Rusty, my eyes felt heavy and without realizing it I was crossing the road while the light was red.

* Crash * and just like that my life flashed before my eyes.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I'm sorry if I made any grammar mistakes.