Part 8

If I thought life with Calum was happy before, I was wrong. Life as Calum's girlfriend was euphoric. My cheeks felt sore with how much I smiled, my stomach ached with laughter and my heart felt full.

It was a few days later and I was getting groceries when I felt a buzz from my phone and smiled.

Calum: Hey, what are you up to?

Y/N: Nothing much, just running some errands.

Calum: Damn you're just the epitome of entertainment, huh?

I rolled my eyes as I walked through the aisles of food and typed out my response.

Y/N: There only so much to do in a grocery store. Give me a break.

Calum: Wait? Where are you?

Y/N: The grocery store? I just told you I was running errands....unless you want me to be somewhere else right now;)

Calum: You need to leave. I can come to get you if I need to.

Y/N: Damn you're that needy right now

Calum: Y/N I'm not joking. It's not safe, I'm coming to get you.

I was utterly confused now. It's not safe? What did he mean by that? I brushed it off as him joking around and acting like he wasn't a horny mess and finished up my shopping. I was just about to leave when I heard it: gunshots. I dropped under the counter in front of me and held my breath. I grabbed my phone and saw some missed messages.

Calum: I'm here. We need to go.

Calum: Y/N, I'm not playing around. Where are you?

I didn't have time to type out a response before the screaming began. The masked men were looking for someone and they had found him. He apparently knew what was going on as he was begging and pleading for his safety. Then he said something that shocked and confused me even more.

"Tell Hood I'll do anything. Please just don't do this."

I gasped but the men heard me and one of them walked in my direction. I tried to hide but it was too late as he grabbed my arm harshly and pulled me up. I was crying as I feared the worst but once again, nothing happened. The man holding my arm quickly let go and his eyes widened before calling out to the others that they had to go. The men looked confused before they looked at me and ran out where they had come from.

My heart was beating rapidly and unlike last time, I felt anything but calm. Tell Hood I'll do anything. Hood. Calum Hood. Boss. Calum. HoodHoodHood. My thoughts were racing through my mind until a cashier hugged me tightly and whispered her thanks to me. As soon as she let go I bolted out the front door and saw Calum waiting next to his car. I ran in the opposite direction but he was quicker than me. He stopped a few feet in front of me and held out his hands. I was terrified. Who is Calum Hood?