²⁹. ᶠᵒʳᵐⁱⁿᵍ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ˢᵉᵐᵇˡᵃⁿᶜᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵃ ᵖˡᵃⁿ.

༉˚*ೃ ²⁹. 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐔𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐀 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍!

"𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓, 𝐒𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍 this thing," said Lucas Sinclair excitedly, stretching out his arms up and down to indicate its size, "goes crashing through the hospital after Nancy—"

          "You weren't even there at that point," said Nancy back with her fingers curling through her frizzled hair. Despite the dark circles under her eyes and her exasperated gaze, there was a slight smile turning up the corner of her mouth.

          Lucas gave her a dirty look. "— goes crashing through the hospital after Nancy, and by the time we get there it had her cornered in a room, she was on the ground."

          "That's when you were calling for me," recalled Sar, her voice soft as her hand rested against Eleven's hot forehead. Her fingers brushed over the bridge of El's nose.

          Glancing over at her best friend with rounded dark eyes, Nancy Wheeler nodded. "Yes." Her hands were tightly crossed over her chest, all the pretty curls in her hair unravelled. She had a smidge of makeup smudged down the left side of her face, some mascara and lipstick. Maybe she'd been struck. Maybe it was just from sweating.

          In turn, Sar nodded back. Steve's hand was in her own, his shoulder pressed up against her own. Sara could see his bloodied face out of the corner of her vision; his bruised eye socket. "But then," continued Lucas, "we burst in and El grabs it with her powers and flings it out the window like a badass, and by the time we ran downstairs it was all sinking down the stormdrain grate, leaving just bones behind."

           Sar's face scrunched up in disgust, her eyebrows drawing inwards and upwards. Steve was sharing an equal expression—looking somewhat more disbelieving than her.

           Hopper appeared to be listening, but he was watching Eleven with an adamant expression of concern. His heavy brows were furrowed and his mouth was downturning his Magnum PI-esque moustache. Eleven seemed to have been nodding along to the conversation, but she seemed to realise something was up. Her brown eyes glanced up towards Hopper at the same time Sar did so, and their matching gazes met there, father and daughter. Then he finally asked, "What the hell happened?" with his hand on El's aching head.