cramps and cuddles- tony

you and tony were lying in bed. you have your period and your cramps are KILLING you right now. tony is on his phone watching tiktok when you are watching tv. "ow" you said. "what's the matter mamas" tony says. "baby my cramps are killing me right now" you said. "aww mamas i'm sorry love" tony says. tony goes on top of you and starts to kiss your belly. "what are you doing tony" you said laughing. "i'm trying to make you feel better babygirl" tony says.
tony goes back to kissing your belly. you start laughing so loud. "why are you laughing at me" tony says with a sad face. "aww baby don't be sad. you are just way too cute" you said. "yeah ok" tony says getting off of you and sits next to you. "bubs when did you get off. it felt good" you said. "you were being mean to me" tony says as he looks at you. "give me a kiss please" you said. "no" tony said. "tony lopez i swear i will fight you and i'm not in the mood" you said to tony. "fine only because you are on your period baby" tony says. he gives you a kiss then you guys finally end up falling asleep.

———————————————————

hey guys this is my first time writing a story like this! i hope you guys like it💓. also sorry if it's short.