feelings & friends- ondreaz

i was walking into the hype house. ondreaz invited me over. "hey stupid" i hear someone say. "hey handsome" i say running over to ondreaz and jumping on him. he holds me and puts his hand on my ass.

"i miss you" he says "i miss you too bae" i say and give him a kiss on the check. ondreaz puts me down and we head to the living room. we sit down and i hold dre's hand. "your hand is warm" i say smiling. "perfect cutie" he says back. "can y'all just date already like what the fuck" ryland says

"eww no that's ondreaz lopez you're talking about ryland" i say turning over to ryland. "yeah ew and me and y/n are just best friends" ondreaz says putting his head on my shoulder. "you tired" i ask "a little" he nods. "awww baby's cute when he tired" i tease "yeah and you're cute with no clothes on" he says back.

my mouth drops. "wait y'all seen each other naked before" addison and ryland ask "yeah"me and ondreaz say. "did y'all you know do it" ryland says. "ryland storms i'm about to beat your ass and no we didn't" ondreaz says and lays on top of me.

"get off dre" i say trying to push him away. "only if you give me a kiss" he says. "no dre we're only best friends don't let ryland get to your head" i say. "please baby" he whines. "guess you're staying on top of me" i say.

"you're no fun" he pouts. "i know" i say smiling. "but really ondreaz get off please" i say looking up at him. "nooooooooo" he says. he really won't get off of my, so i do what i had to do. i took his face and brought it closer to mine. i added my lips on his and let go.

"now let me out" i say. ondreaz doesn't even move so i get him off of me. "aww baby. ondreaz you've kissed me before so stop acting like that" i say laughing. ondreaz still doesn't say anything. "bae you good" i say putting my hand on his face. he just nods.

"come on lets go to your room and cuddle i wanna watch a movie" i say getting dre's hand. he follows me up to his room. i lay down and put on the tv. he just stands there. "ondreaz" i say. still no answer. i go over to him. "baby answer" i say. he just looks at me.

i give in. i kiss him again. this time he put his hands on my waist and i put mine on his neck. he pulls back. "do you know how long i wanted to kiss your lips again" he says, i just laugh. "come on watch the movie with me" i say.

"i don't wanna watch a movie" he smirks "no ondreaz we are not having sex" i say and pull him into the bed with me. "kiss me" he whines. "bitch we are literally just friends" i say rubbing his back. he doesn't listen and put his lips on mine. to be honest i love his lips and i want them on mine forever but me and dre are best friends and i don't want our friendship to get ruined.

i pull back "really" i say. i turn my back to him. "baby no don't do this" he says.i try not to laugh. he puts his hand on my ass. im wearing short shorts and his shirt he left at my house. "get your hand off" i say turing back around. "love me" he says.

i'm literally so done with this boy omg.

____________________
i know i'm late but thank you for 13k reads 🥺🥺🥺🥺