food- tony

me and charli were eating when someone takes my food. "um what do you think you're doing sir" i say looking at tony. "sorry baby it looked good so i took some" he said smiling then kissed my head. "mhm" i say as he's walking away.

a couple hours later i was about to drink my water then tony takes it AGAIN. "tony lopez if you still want to live put that water down now" i say now i'm mad. he puts the water down and looks scared. i give him a smile and he looks confused.

"girls be crazy i swear" i hear ondreaz say. i give him the death stare "really ondreaz. you shouldn't be talking if i was you" i say putting a smile on my face. i leave they boys and go over to addison. "hey babe wanna get something to eat" addison says.

"i don't know. tony will probably take all of it" i whine. she laughs and pulls me to the kitchen. she's get lucky charms out, two bowls, two spoons, and milk. "yay" i say and smiles at me. when she was making the bowls i feel two arms around me.

"hey babe" i hear tony say. "tony if you trying to get my food then go" i say pulling away. "no i'm not i just wanted a kiss" he whines "come here" i say. he comes over to him and i give him a kiss.

___________
hey!