girlfriend- tony

recently me and dixie have been hanging out a lot. i love it! we are best friends and i wouldn't pick anyone else. a couple days ago i caught feelings for dixie. the problem is i'm dating tony. i've told addison and no one else.

right now me and dixie were laughing at tiktoks when tony came in and sat on me. "tony get off" i say annoyed. he looks at me weird and gets off. "damn you don't gonna be mean" he says. i just go back to talking with dixie, then he leaves the room.

4 hours later

"guys we should play truth or dare" alex says pointing the camera at me and dixie. "yeah sure" dixie says as she laughs. "what do you think about that y/n" alex asked "of course i would love to" i smile. everyone joins and we start playing.

"truth or dare tony" ondreaz says. "dare because i'm not no baby" tony says and makes us all laugh. "ok i dare you too jump into the pool naked" ondreaz says making us all quiet. "really ondreaz you suck" tony says getting up. "babe you're really doing this" i asked tony "duh it's a dare y/n" he laughs. for some reason i got mad when he said "y/n"

tony jumps in the pool and gets out. after that we start playing again. it's my turn now. "y/n truth or dare" addison says. "dare" i smile. "damn y/n you shouldn't of done that" i hear charli say. "why not" i question. "addisons dares are crazy" james says getting in the conversation. i just laugh and wait for addison to say my dare.

"y/n i dare you to kiss dixie" addison smiles. i give her the death stair. "do another" i hear tony say. "no she has to do it" addison says back. "y/n we don't have to do it if you don't want" dixie says "no it's fine" i say.

i lean into the kiss with dixie and our lips meet. i get butterflies and smile. dixie pulls away and smile. "oop tony y/n is not yours anymore" tayler says. "hahaha very funny" tony says.

after an hour more of playing we end the game. "hey y/n can we talk" i hear someone say. i turn around and see dixie and i give her a smile. "of course" i say. "y/n when we kissed i felt something and i've been hiding this from you" she says i give her a worried look. "what is it dixie" i say "i- i like you" she says.

i let out a big smile. i go over to her and put my arms around her waist. "i like you too dixie" i smile. she leans in for a kiss and i kiss her back. "omg shit y/n no we can't" dixie says getting away out of my grip. "why not" i say sad. "tony you're dating tony" shit i forgot. i didn't forget but i didn't think about him because i was thinking about dixie.

i hear someone walk away. me and dixie look over and see tony. "oh my god" dixie says with her mouth dropped. "tony" i yell running after him. "y/n we are done" he says locking the door. l start crying when dixie wraps her soft
arms around me. "it's ok baby i'm here" she whispers in my ear. i just hug her even harder.

__________________
hey guys i haven't seen y'all in forever but i'm here now! also i wanted to try something new so i hope y'all like it 😌 and i might do a part two but idk