coloring- tony

"no baby don't do that, daddy's not gonna be happy" i say to my 4 year old daughter bailey. she was coloring a picture for tony but she wanted to color on his shoes. "why not. daddy's not going to care mama" bailey says.

right as she said that tony came walking in. "daddy's not gonna care about what miss. bailey" tony says making me laugh. "nothing" she says and goes back to coloring. "hi" tony says coming over to me and giving me a kiss. "hi" i smile.

right when we turned our heads back to bailey she put color pencil marks all over tonys shoes. "bailey" i yell but i didn't mean to. her eyes start to water. "bailey you can't do that i'm sorry i yelled but no baby you don't put anything on daddy's shoes" i say picking her up.

"daddy i'm sorry" bailey says with tears still in her eyes. "it's fine but don't do it again" tony says she just nods her head. i walk in her room and get her pjs on. "goodnight baby i love you i'll see you tomorrow morning" i say leaving the room.

i go in the kitchen and see tony trying to get the marks off his shoe. "sorry baby i told her not to do it" i say wrapping my arms around his waist. "it's fine but i wish she listened" he says scrubbing even harder.

"i know. bailey hasn't been listening at all" i sigh. "come on let's go to bed baby" tony says. i just nod my head and follow him into the room.

___________________
ok but i like writing theses baby/family images-  🥺👉🏼👈🏼