new boy- ondreaz

"addison stop" i say laughing. me and addison were talking about this kid blake gray. he was the new sway member. he was hot.

"y/n y/n" addison screams. "sorry" i say looking at her. "you're thinking about him" she says with a smile growing on her face.

"no" i say lying. right as i say that i see the hottest boy ever walk in with his friends. it's blake. i turn to addison and give her the look.

"y/n he's hot" she says with her mouth dropping open. "thank you" blake says laughing. "um i have to go" i say running out the room.

as i run out the room i run into ondreaz. "y/n what are you doing tonight" he says looking up.
ondreaz has liked me ever since i moved into the hype house, but i've never thought about him like that.

"me and y/n are going to the movies" i hear addison say. thank god for her. there's nothing wrong with ondreaz but when we hang out it's always weird.

"yeah sorry dre me and addison are watching a movie at her house" i say lying. "oh um ok" he says walking away with a sad look. fuck why am i so rude.

"uhhh i wanna come and watch a movie" i turn around and see blake. before i can answer addison says "actually i forgot i have to watch my brothers but y/n can watch the movie with you" she says smiling.

great addison great! ugh. "um yeah sure" i say walking blake up to my room and turning on the tv.

___________________
sorry this is so bad-  but yeah um blake's hot ok bye 😚