fight- tony

i was sleeping on my bed when i feel someone hand in my ass. i open my eyes and see tony. "what do you want bubba" i whine. "i want cuddles" tony says. i sigh. "tony you woke me up for that really" i say back. "damn ok i'll just go"he says kinda sad.

"baby come back" i say getting up. tony just kept walking out of the room and downstairs. of course i go after him. he sits down next to dixie and talks to her, leaving me out of it. i was honestly getting mad, because he was tying to make me jealous and it worked.

i went to the kitchen and grabbed a water. i went over to tony and sat down next to him. "baby" "baby" "baby" "baby" i said "what y/n i'm talking to dixie do you mind" he says looking at me.

my heart dropped when he said "y/n" like what the fuck. i open my water and poured all of it on him. "fuck you tony" i say getting up and walking over to ondreaz. ondreaz pulls me in a hug because he knew i was hurt.

"really y/n you're just gonna go over to my brother" tony says "yes because i'm fucking hurt but you don't even see it tony. you went over to dixie to make me jealous and it did, so i guess you got what you wanted" i yell running into my room locking it.

____________________
this sucks but thank you for 5k reads!!!! love you all