late night talks- ondreaz

it was a friday night. i was by myself alone. i was also crying my eyes out. i was crying because i thought to myself i wasn't good enough. i called myself names after names and i meant it. i wish i could be perfect for ondreaz and have the perfect body but i don't.

i'm afraid of him leaving me because i'm not beautiful and i'm too fat. i got up a looked in the mirror and began to cry even harder. i heard someone open the door and i look up. i see ondreaz. he walks over to me and brings me in a big hug. i really needed the hug.

"baby what's wrong love. tell me everything that happened you know i'm here and will never leave. i love you forever and always" he says while holding me and not letting me go. after what he said more tears rolled down my eyes. i was scared to tell him.

he walked over to the bed still holding me. he put me on his lap. "baby look at me" he says bring my head up. i didn't want to look at him. "tell me" he says wrapping his arms around my waist. "i- i can't" i say back.

"baby you can tell me anything" he gives a small smile. "i'm not good enough. not for you or me. i don't have the perfect body you want for in a girl. my body sucks i'm fat and i hate it. i wish i could have madison beer's, mckenzie ziegler's, and any other girl's perfect body ondreaz. i hate mine" i say wiping my tears away.

after i said that i can see the sad look in his face. "why would you say that mamas? you know i love every part and inch of your body right? and you are perfect. perfect to me at least. i don't want you to look like other girls because i love the way you look. and you're not fat so get that out of your head. if i could i would kill to have your body if i was a girl. i mean your smile, eyes, hair, teeth, legs, feet, arms, waist is perfect trust me. and you are sooo fine baby!! i always see other guys starring at you and i hate it because you are mine and only mine. i'm never leaving you. like it would never ever happen. one day i'm gonna marry you. we're gonna have kids and a pet. we are gonna be a family. i don't want that with anyone else just you. i'm happy that i get to call you mine. i'm happy i get to cuddle with you at night. i'm happy im here with you. i love you baby" he says.

i have the biggest smile on my face because of him. he comes close to me and i feel our lips together. i kiss him back. the kiss was smooth and soft it was long and nice. he pulls away from the kiss. "mamas i'm sorry you feel like that. i want to take the pain away from you. you need to feel loved. i'm sorry i wasn't doing a good job as a boyfriend and letting you feel like that. trust me i'm gonna make you feel amazing and beautiful and anything you want" he says and gives me another kiss.

"baby don't be sorry i should be the one saying sorry. and you are doing a good job. i was scared to tell you because i thought you wouldn't want me. and thank you for always being there for me when i needed it i love you so much handsome" i say.

he smile and hugs me even more. "come here sexy cuddle with me"

____________________
i made this because i was bored and it's 3 am but i just want to say everyone is beautiful and don't let anyone bring you down because you are a badass Princess or Princes!!! 🥺❤️