give me love- ondreaz

you were at the hype house in your boyfriends ondreaz's room. he told you to come over and hang out with him but when you got there he started to play video games. you were on tiktok when a video of ondreaz popped up on your for you page. he was dancing with tony like usual. you were getting really bored, so you went over to ondreaz.
"baby i'm bored" you say. he didn't answer you. you thought it was weird but it didn't really come to mind. "babyyy" you say again. "what do you want love" ondreaz says "i want you to give me love" you say "princess im playing on the game right now though" ondreaz says. "then why did i come over" you say. "why would you say that y/n" ondreaz looks at you kinda mad. "why would i come here if you said that you wanted to hang out with me but all you're doing is playing that stupid game dre" you say. you started to walk to the door when you feel two big arms around your waist. "baby don't leave me" ondreaz says. he turned you around and gave you a kiss. "i'm sorry baby" ondreaz says. "come on let's make some tiktoks" you say. "sounds perfect to me" ondreaz says smiling.
you and ondreaz make a couple tiktoks then go lay in bed. "i'm tired baby" you say. "i'm tired too mamas" ondreaz says. ondreaz got up a laid on top of me. "you're heavy babe" you say and look at ondreaz. "you're mean you know that" ondreaz says to you. "really baby i was joking don't take it to heart" you say to him. "mamas can you play with my hair" ondreaz says trying to switch the topic. "of course baby" you say. you start to play with ondreaz's hair when you notice that he sleeping. you turned off the lights. "goodnight baby i love you" you say. after you said that ondreaz's grip gets stronger around your waist. then you finally fall asleep.

——————————————————-
hey guys! thank you for reading this. if you guys have any requests let me know! have a good day/night babies 💓!