meeting my celebrity crush- tony

me, tony, ondreaz, and dixie were watching a movie. i was cuddling up with tony. i get a dm in my phone that said: "hi y/n i was wondering if you wanted to meet me up" i read who it was from and i started to scream. i was so happy i literally about to cry.

"baby why are you screaming? what happened" tony said "DAVID DOBRIK WANTS TO MEET ME" i yell. david dobrik is my celebrity crush! i've always wanted to meet him.

i text back: "omg hi david! i'm shocked you dm me and know who i am. i would love you meet you ❤️"

"OMG NO WAY Y/N. YOU HAVE HAD A CRUSH ON HIM FOREVER. IM SO PROUD FOR YOU" dixie yells and jumps on me. i look at tony and he has a sad face. i pull away from dixie and go over to tony.

"aww baby don't get mad i love you with my whole heart" i say and kiss tony. tony kisses back too and moves me on his lap. the kiss gets deeper when i hear "um ok i'm gonna go now" i look up and see ondreaz and laugh.

ondreaz and dixie leave the room. now it's just me and tony. i get a dig on my phone and see that david responded to me.

david
when would you like to meet? everyone wants to meet you especially Natalie.

me
i can come whenever i can! and can i bring my bodfriend tony?

david
sure we would love to meet him too! and does tomorrow at 4 sound good?

me
yes it's perfect! bye

david
bye

i give out a big smile tony notices and gives me a hug. "i'm happy for you baby" he says and wraps his arms around me. we finally fall asleep.

next morning
me and tony are getting ready to meet david. david gave me the address and everything when i woke up. i'm in the car and excited but nervous. "you ok mamas you look scared" tony said holding my hand.

"yeah i'm fine" i let a smile out. we get to the house and i see david. me and tony get out the car. i RUN out to david and give him a hug. tony is still walking over to us. "i'm happy to meet you too y/n" david spoke laughing.

i pull away and say sorry. david takes us to everyone and we all say hi. tony is holding my waist, then david comes over to us with his camera out. "hi guys so this is tony and y/n and they are our new friends. today i brought them over here for this video" he says turning the camera to us.

"so tony is it ok if i kiss y/n it's only for the video and nothing else" david says looking at tony. "um no sorry" tony says pulling me in even closer. "y/n what do you think of this" david says. "well david is my celebrity crush and i would love to kiss him but i have a boyfriend and he's the love of my life so i'm sorry but i can't" i say

we leave two hours later. when got in our room and i flop on the bed. "that was weird" tony says. "what was weird bubba" i say going behind him and wrapping my arms around his naked waist. "that david wanted to kiss you. he knows that we are in a relationship so why would he do that" tony says getting mad. "baby it was for his video and i didn't kiss him anyways. i would never hurt you baby" i say as he turns around facing me.

tony gives me a kiss and we pull back. i give him an even bigger hug then we head back downstairs.

________________
this one sucks but oh well 🥺