new- tony

"CHARLI" i yell running up to her. "i missed you so much babe" i say hugging her. "i miss you too y/n" she says.

me and charli have been friends ever since first grade. i've been with her through everything and will continue to. recently charli has been in LA and i haven't seen her in three months. it sucked.

charli came back home to visit because shes currently moving to LA. "hey y/n i have an idea" charli says smiling "and that is" i say asking letting a laugh out. "you should to LA with me" she yells with happiness.

"charli i can't move to LA i don't know anyone there" i say "come on please" she pouts her bottom lip. "i'll ask" i say texting my mom. "charli grace damelio she said yes" i say with my mouth dropping.

charli starts jumping up and down. this is the happiest i've ever seen her be.

-

it's been a week and we just got  to the hype house from the airport. "charli i'm scared" i say holding on to her. "y/n it's fine don't worry" she says opening the door. "BABY" i hear yelling, then someone jumps on charli.

oh it's addison rae. i've seen tiktoks about her on my for you page. "sorry y/n i didn't mean to scare you, but  addison" she says smiling. "hi" i say waving.

charli introduces me to mostly everyone, but not the brothers. i don't know who they are but i've seen them dancing on my for you page before too.

the hype house door opens. shit their hot "y/n there they are" charli says getting up and pulling me with her to meet them. "hi i'm y/n" i say smiling. "i'm ondreaz and this is my brother tony" he says pointing to his brother.

________________________
idk if there's gonna be a part 2 but i didn't feel good earlier so sorry for not updating