break in- ondreaz

right when me, emma (my and ondreaz's daughter), and ondreaz walk into the house i hear this big bang. "what was that" i ask looking over to ondreaz. "i have no idea baby" he says opening the door. i pick up emma. "mommy what's happening" emma asks. "nothing baby we are fine" i say smiling.

i look around and it's completely dark. i grab ondreaz's arm and hold tight. "ondreaz this isn't safe" i say. "i know we should leave" he says. i nod and we walk out the door. "y/n we should call the cops" he says i just nod making sure emma is ok.

"daddy" emma says "yes princess" he says "are we gonna die from this" she says. i'm shocked that she said that. "what? never say that again emma. we are fine and we are not going to die. i'm always here to keep you and mommy safe. don't think like that ok?" he says emma nods and says sorry.

-after the cops-

emma is sleeping in my arms as we are outside and the cops just left. ondreaz is walking towards me. "can we go inside now? emma is sleeping and i just need to take a shower" i ask standing up.

"yeah we can go inside. i'll take emma to bed and you get in the shower" i just smile and give emma to him. i walk in the house and get my things ready for my shower.

after my shower i get into bed. "you ok mamas" ondreaz ask. "yeah just tired" i say laying down. after that i fall asleep.

____________________
thank you all for 23k reads ❤️❤️❤️