best friend- ondreaz

i was home alone when i got a text from my boyfriend jaden.

jaden❤️
hey y/n we need to talk
me
yeah what's up?
jaden❤️
we need to break up

i just look at the text he sent and started crying my eyes out. me and jaden were dating for 3 years, so i don't know why he would just break up with me all of a sudden. i decide to call ondreaz my best friend.

*on the phone*
ondreaz: hello
me: hi *crying*
ondreaz: what's the matter y/n
me: jaden broke up with me
ondreaz: princess im so sorry i'm coming over
*end of call*

i lay down in my bed crying until ondreaz comes. i hear someone open my door but i don't even look up to see who it is. i feel two strong arms around my waist. "y/n talk to me" ondreaz says "there is nothing to talk about ondreaz he just broke up with me" i say crying even more. i hug ondreaz for what seems like forever.
"want to watch a movie" ondreaz asks me. "sure" i say. he lays down on my bed and i lay on top of him. he puts zach and cody on because he knows that's my favorite show to watch. i get i feeling to kiss him. i look up at him and he's just watching the show. i put my face in front of his and just kiss him. after a couple of seconds later he kisses back. i break the kiss "i'm sorry" i say. "no it's fine" he looks at me. as i was going to lay back down ondreaz kissings me again. i felt really happy. i kiss him back and i feel his smile through the kiss. he breaks the kiss and i lay my head back on his chest. "that's was fun" ondreaz says laughing. "yeah it was" you say. after that you guys cuddle up and continue to watch zach and cody.

———————————————
sorry for not updating 🥺 but i'm gonna be back to update again! i hope you all like my images so far and also thank you for 400 reads💕💞