towel - ondreaz

ondreaz was in the living room playing video games. i was just watching tiktoks. this tiktok video pops up on my for you page and it's this girl walking out with a towel and dropping it in front of their mans. i wanted to do it.

"baby i'll be right back" i say to ondreaz "ok beautiful" he says and leaves me a smile. i go over to him and give him a kiss. i walk up to the bathroom and get a towel. i get everything ready and start to walk downstairs.

i open tiktok and start the video. i'm walking over to ondreaz. i take the towel off and throw it to him. he looks up at me and his eyes widened. i laugh at that. "you good baby" i say making him not know what to say. he nods his head and keeps starring.

"you look so good" he says dropping the game and walking over to me. he picks me up and heads to the stair case. "baby no" i whine. "you can't say no that's fair baby you literally walked out naked and i can't even do anything" he whines too. i laugh at what he said. instead of him putting me down he keeps walking up. "ondreaz put me down baby it was for a tiktok" i say. "i'm not putting you down and tell tiktok i love them" he says with a big smile on his face.

"babyyyyyyy" i say. we get to our room and he puts me on the bed. he comes over to me and cuddles up with me. he puts one of his hands on the side of my neck and they other around my waist. "baby i need clothes" i say trying to get up.

"no stay you're warm" he says happy and putting his face in my neck. i get up and go over to get short shorts and a t-shirt. " damn you even look fine with clothes on" i hear him say. "shut up" i say as i'm going back over to him.

_______________________
i hope y'all like this ❤️