Chapter 11: Fresh Start

Meanwhile:

12/29/19

1:30 pm

???

Bisharp was not happy at all. For the first time since it was promoted to General of Darkness Legion one month ago, he failed a mission that should have been surprisingly easy. After all, it was just about to get equal to Lucas's newly found speed before Master called him back.

Now as it was walking down the seeming dark hallway towards Master's room, it couldn't shake the feeling that a punishment was going to happen... No, that's stupid.

He wouldn't do that.

He wouldn't do that, right?

As Bisharp got to the door, something in the back of his mind told him to not knock the door and forget about everything here. Bisharp obviously ignored that calling. Even if he wanted to leave, a promise was forced upon him, and that promise can never be broken.

The thought of harm was still looming in his mind when Bisharp knocked on the door.

"Enter!" the voice boomed.

Bisharp looked at the door handle. The only thing separating his from Master and his fury. A gulp echoed in the hallway when Bisharp turned the handle. A desk with two chairs on opposite sides was placed in the middle of the room. In one of those chairs was the Pokémon he called Master.

Darkrai.

"Sir, before you say anything, I would like to mention—."

"Stop," Darkrai interrupted. "I'm not mad at you. I'm just disappointed..." he took a deep sigh. "Close the door and sit down."

Bisharp did as instructed. Right now, he knew what was going to happen no matter how much persuasion Darkrai would take.

He was going to do that.

***

1:31 pm

Treasure Town (Guild)

"Diglett!"

For some stupid reason, I decided to yell down at the Sentry Grate when Abby, Cord, and Chris arrived the trek that is the guild's long staircase. No one answered my calling.

"Lucas, what are you doing?" The Alolan Raichu was floating towards me.

My head moved towards him knowing what I had to say, even though I wouldn't like Cord's response. "What do you think I'm doing? I'm calling the Sentry."

"Dude, Diglett isn't always the Sentry, and you know that."

"What are you two chatting about?" Abby and Chris looked at both of us with the hint that they want to know what's going on. "Well?"

Cord glanced at me before sighing. "We're just talking about Sentry Duty since I know some Pokemon here."

"Sentry Duty?" Chris asked, confused. "What is that?"

"Sentry Duty," I explained while crossing my arms, "is pretty much trying to identify the Pokémon that step foot inside the guild building. Cord, do you want to demonstrate?"

"Fine." Cord hopped off his tail to land on the ground. He waited for me to explain the procedure.

"When Cord steps on the grate, there's going to be two different voices coming out. Try not to be startled by them." The Raichu walked into the middle of the grate, and sure enough, the voices came.