Acknowledgments, Trivia, and Future

Well, if you are reading this, you have officially read the entire book of The 'Chu Brothers: A New World! So I'm gonna say congratulations for reading this book, and hopefully you had a good time here. Let's get to acknowledgements, shall we?

For starters, I'd like to thank my family members who—despite the majority of them having little to no clue to what this was about—supported me in this entire adventure.

Thank you @NotDoohickey for starting everything from a single character. I was in a middle of a story that I immediately scrapped soon after releasing it a month later, and was in need of something that would inspire me to make this seven month journey. I met him in Discord, Cord was introduced to me, and the rest is history. Speaking of Discord...

I would like to thank the Discord server that jump started everything—which coincidentally Doohickey is the owner for it. I know, I left the place for stupid reasons and I'm not coming back, but because of you, I got into a better position in this book, and inspired me to never give up, no matter the risk.

I would like to thank @MoonwingWC for helping me with some chapter names—Time Flies When You're a Pokémon, Fresh Start, So Long Hero, to name a few—and creating the chapter covers you saw in some chapters.

This one is kinda collaborative next. I'd like to thank @PokemonWatties
@GottaReadEmAllClub , @ImberLapis , and the Heart Swap Club for helping me promotion-wise, inspiring me to get better in writing as a whole, and even simply making the title cover—which I find very adorable; thanks for that.

Finally, I'd to thank you. Yes, you, no one else is in the room talking to you now! You wanting to read this book has made me entirely happy in life right now. And I couldn't have done it without you.

I'm honestly crying a bit right now...

Anyway, time for some trivia!

1. Lucas and Abby were originally created in the scrapped version of this book—which was set in Universe 2—but I decided to change it to where the two never met each other before this happened.

2. Cord was actually introduced to me because I decided to use a human turned Pikachu for me.

3. The 21st night of Septemberwas actually the day I release my scrapped version—called "The 'Ordinary' Pokemon"—to people on fanfiction.net

4. In case you were in the beginning, when Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX was released to Nintendo Switch—March 6, 2020—I was able to write Chapters 3-10 before the game released through a month after.

That's the trivia for now, if you want me to add more, just say.

Now the future... Many of you probably know that the Pokemon Watties got canceled this year, and wondering why I'm talking about this. I just want you to know, I'm not gonna start think about making the sequel now... I wanna get to major editing for the rest of the eighteen chapters remaining—Prologue and Chapter 1 has done it's major editing—and I'm completely considering participating in next years Pokemon Watties... When I turn in, I will let everyone know that my production in the sequel is coming!

That being said, I might as well reveal the character that gonna be apart of Lucas's newest adventure. Her name is Phoenix—although Lucas calls her Nix for some weird reason—and she will become a Houndour... That reminds me of a certain chapter... 🤔

Don't be strange!

Get a life!

See...

You...

LATER!!!

Edit 1: Today marks Month 3 since finishing "A New World." A quick announcement: I'm making an entire new scene in Chapter 3, and Chapter 19 is going to be split into two. What I mean by that is the Darkrai fight is still going to be in Chapter 19, but Chapter 20 is going to be an entire new chapter—to close this story out. Keep in mind, since I'm going through editing in the other chapters—about halfway there—those chapters are going to finish last
-10/14/20

Edit 2: With Chapter 20 done, A New World has finished its production. Minus minor editing, this story will be rarely touched upon as I have new projects in the works -5/15/21