Chapter 16: The Legendary Meeting of Truth!

1/2/20

9:30 pm

Sky

Dialga still may be pissed at Harmony, but at least he was empathic enough for us to ride on his back when we were in the air. After us getting on and placing Abby—who was still unconscious—in a safe area, Dialga jumped in the air and took off towards the nighttime skyline.

It was at this point that I realized we had to hold on for dear life.

The higher we got, the more amazing the view was. Treasure Town looked like a lighthouse in the Grass Continent, with the dungeons surrounding the town having little to no light. The view of the world was also coming into sight with more lights coming from the Air Continent. Pretty soon, it felt like a large city was expanded to the entire world, because we were getting lights from everywhere now.

I also started to realize then that our breathing capacity was almost next to nothing.

Chris and I started were doing labored breathing when Harmony realized this. "Shoot, I forgot. Put these on and give on to Abby!"

Harmony formed and then threw us three bowties. Our coloring of each one was different, as mine was fully black, while Chris and one for Abby was red on the outside and white in the middle.

Chris was putting the bowtie on Abby, while I started to put on mine. All our airways started to get clearer, and we were finally able to breath normally. Some body parts ached, but I wasn't paying attention towards that since Abby was just waking up.

She groaned loudly and started blinking quickly. "What... What happened?"

"Whatever you do. Don't look down."

Abby completely ignored my warning and looked down. Currently, we were right on top of a huge body of water. This made Abby move back to her spot and yell, "What the heck is going on?!"

Dialga turned his head and looked at the three of us. "Seems like the little one is..." He paused and looked straight at me. "Who put a human on my back?!"

Everyone looked straight at me. Chris and Abby left their jaws hanging, and Harmony facepalmed. 'Uh, oh.'

I looked down and got dumbfounded what I saw. Instead of having paws, I had regular hands with skin.

I was human again.

Judging from my clothes I was wearing right now; it seems like I was still in my pajamas from the night I left. "Harmony!" I exclaimed at her. The bowtie must have done this!

"I hate using those things, but does it look like I have a choice?! The Council needs to talk to you as your true selves, and I don't want to be reprimanded twice because I was lying about who you are!" Harmony yelled at me, breathing deeply after. I scooched back a bit to wait for Harmony to calm down. "S-Sorry. I overreacted. Listen, I already told the Legendary and Mythical Pokémon that you were human, and the user of Turbo Boost."

"Why did you do that?" I asked. "Isn't that ruining you plan?"

Harmony chuckled. "Trust me. My plans were already with ruined when they first noticed you using Turbo Boost."

If it makes you feel better, I haven't learned to control Turbo Boost yet. Abby decided to take a deep stare right at me. "Lucas... You look, um..." She couldn't put it into words.

"Messy?" I answered since that would be my first reaction towards myself. Abby was about to respond with an answer, but stopped because of what was happening next.