5.A New Life

A/N: Happy reading guys. Do vote!!
Also, I have decided to make Yudhisthir a major character in the story. So now we have one female lead and two male leads. Any guesses what happens next (wink* wink*) A love triangle. Yess!
                       --------------------------
New character entry:
Yudhisthir: Earlier thought to be the eldest pandava. Crown prince of Hastinapur/ The future king.
                       ---------------------------

                      *Saanvi's POV*
Saanvi got out from the backdoor of her house.
She walked as fast as she could and avoided running to escape suspicion of the people on the streets.
She threw her phone away so that nobody could track her.
She walked up to two streets from her house and took a cab to the local bus station in the city of kolkata.
She thought travel via bus is more secretive than train or plane.
She decided to stop and take a different bus at every major stop till she reaches the city of Varanasi, the place where her mother was born.

Saanvi took the ticket, found herself a place on the bus, and she dosed off as the bus started, saying goodbye to this old life.

          *Hastinapur, ancient India:*

Right from my childhood, I knew I was special.
I was called the scion of Dharma!

"He will have the whole world at his feet. This boy will be renowned as Yudhisthira. He is a gift to mankind." was the prophecy at my birth.

But this prophecy has been the reason for my unhappiness all along

People always expect great things from me.

I have to follow my Dharma every moment of my life, very often sacrificing my happiness.
Sometimes to serve Dharma right, I have to sacrifice the happiness of others as well.

I was born in a jungle while my parents were on a spirituality mission.
Subsequently, my four younger brothers also came into existence in the jungle only.

After having completed the mission, we came back to our righful place in the palace.

I and my brothers were old enough to understand the malice emanating from a hundred more of our brothers the kauravas.

As the king had no knowledge of our existence due to poor communications at the jungle, he made Duryodhana the crown prince of Hastinapur.

But as we came into the view, me being older than Duryodhana, The title of crown prince, the future king came to me and along with the title came hatred from the kaurava brothers, their father, and others.
                    ------------------------------

PS: Well I seem to compensate my short chapters by my frequent updating!!