Parting words!

First of all, I want to thank my readers immensely.

I have always wanted to write but I considered myself more of a poetry writer.

Never in my wildest dreams I could imagine myself writing such a long novel.

This book has approximately 30,000+ words.

I have always been an undisciplined personality-Starting everything and never finishing any.

Even in my journey of writing this book, there were many times when I thought of taking a break. There were times when I had 'writer's block'.

But I knew if I stopped, if I took a break, I wont be able to finish it later.

Though I started writing this book in April but it was only my laziness and undisciplined nature that I failed to finish it early.

So a few days ago, I decided to take up this unfinished book back to writing and finish it.

I could have written more.

I have the ideas and I have a little of the skill (I have l, don't I?😜) needed.

But You have to stop at somepoint. Right? You cannot keep on going forever.
Because then it gets boring and unnecessary.

So before I get bored of this story, & Also, because I cannot manage it now with all my studies, I decided to end it.

But I fulfilled my promise of atleast 50 chapters.

A heartfelt thanks to those who have been with me since I started writing this story.

I cannot name them but you beautiful people know who you are and I want to show my thanks to you people.

Your comments, votes and your support kept me going through this story.

Also, to my future readers, who will one day find and read this story long after i have posted it all, thank you for your support.

And thanks to all those silent readers who showed me their support by increasing my view count.

What started as a timepass thing is now a beautiful book.

Now, I am surely taking a few Life-lessons and lots of memories away with me.

To fellow Wattpadians,
Keep Reading and writing!!
Love to all.