28.Vrushali

A/N: We have 10 votes for Karna and 8 for Yudhisthir!! Some were as confused as our Saanvi and kept shifting between the two candidates themselves.

It has been a week since Yudhisthir left. Saanvi was engrossed in her usual work, but she missed Yudhisthir dearly.
It has been a whole week but still there was no news of him. She was worried sick.

In the meantime, Saanvi and Karna's relationship grew. They developed a strong bond. Now there were very few things in Saanvi's life that Karna did not know.
From the day her mother died to the day she ran from her marriage, and subsequently drowned in the river, everything Karna knew.
Karna shared with her the same level of openness. His story of being kidnapped to being found again and everything else as well.
But both of them were hiding a secret each. Saanvi of having time travelled and Karna of liking Saanvi.

The two friends would come together at the palace gardens daily and talk for hours

The two friends would come together at the palace gardens daily and talk for hours. Sometimes they would go for walks and sometimes argue. Some days they fought and sometimes exchanged sorries.

One such day- "Maata kunti, Have you seen Karna anywhere? He is late today

One such day-
"Maata kunti, Have you seen Karna anywhere? He is late today."- Saanvi said.
"I am sorry for keeping him busy today beta. We have a guest at the palace today. Karna is giving her company."- Said Kunti.
Saanvi's eyebrows raised at the mention of 'her'
"May I ask who this guest is?"
"She is the Princess of Valya, Rajkumari Vrushali."
"I see. You have something else in your mind Maata kunti. Am I right?"
Kunti laughed,"You know me well dear. So tell me, what so you think of vrushali as Karna's wife?"
Saanvi gasped- "Maata! Does karna know?"
"Ofcourse not. He would have refused otherwise. Now Saanvi putri. I need you to meet Vrushali and check if she is up to Karna's level."
"Why me maata?"- asked Saanvi.
"Because you two are the best of the friends. You must know what Karna's heart desires."

Saanvi quietly moved towards the lounge where Karna and Vrushali were having a talk.
Vrushali was a nice girl. Lovely and beautiful. She was also a princess, unlike her. She was kind and compassionate. She would be perfect for Karna, unlike herself. But when maata Kunti asked her if she liked Vrushali, Saanvi straight forward refused. Her logic was that she was too perfect to be true. Maata kunti even though laughed at her but agreed to look for more kanya's for Karna.

PS: Guys I need some appreciation and motivation to continue writing more chapters! I do not think I am getting enough response to give my 100%.