23.San-Yu?

Yudhisthir was a very focused man. He was the future king Of course he has to be focused. His single decision affects thousands of lives. But lately, his focus has been altered by someone. A woman to be exact. The reason may sound common, but the woman in question wasn't common at all. No, the one to take Yudhisthir's heart will not be common at all.
And yes she was special. Saanvi, meaning goddess lakshmi, was a goddess herself. At first, he thought her to be another random villager, but he could not have been more wrong.
She was the epitome of perfectness. She was gorgeous. She was magnificent. She smelled of flowers but breathed fire. She had a golden heart and an equally shiny attitude.
Whenever she was around him, he seemed to forget everything. She made him aching for her. He wanted her to love him. He wanted her to see that he loved her. When she was around, everything felt right.
He was sure she could feel that he loved her. She has caught him various times staring at her. And he did it again and again to see the blush that would creep up her neck and face. They way she will lower her eyes shyly. And the way she bit her lip to control the heat. It all made him mad.
One day, they were discussing some political issue when she started arguing with him. She was so fierce. Her whole body red in anger. Her bosom heaving as she took deep breaths. He was so overcome with desire for her that he pushed her to the wall, and he had almost kissed her, but she escaped running out. She has been not able to look him in the eye since. And I enjoyed it immensely! It was as if my wish came true. I had somebody to love.

Saanvi's POV:
My life has dramatically changed in the past few days. Yes, It has to do with prince Yudhisthir.
Since the day Maharani Kunti proposed the marriage alliance, I have been thinking as to why she would do that. Soon I began observing him. He had everything. A kingdom to rule, immense wealth, 5 brothers, a loving mother, etc.
But the kingdom was not what he wanted. He wished to give it to prince Karna and be free of such responsiblity. But Prince karna was not qualified to be the king and if he left the kingdom then it will go into the hands of Duryodhana, the evil. So he decided to be the king for his people's sake. He has 5 brother, and he loved them to death but due to some childhood grudge they were miles apart. He has a loving mother, but she rarely has time for him amongst 6 sons, and a kingdom.
At every stage of life, he has bottled up his feelings.
Saanvi decided to be a friend to him at first. But soon she started liking him.
She did not love him. Yet!
And he seemed to be growing bolder each day.
He would often try to touch her hands with one excuse or the other. He would keep staring at her for hours.
Truth be told, she enjoyed all his advances. He made Saanvi feel special.