41.Too hot to handle!

A/N: A thousand votes. Yayy!
A bonus chapter to celebrate the success.
Moreover, Guys please help me by adding my book to your public reading lists so that many more can find it.
________________

Saanvi was pressed flat to the wall infront of her with a sharp sword on her neck.

"Karna! It's me, Saanvi."- Saanvi shouted.
But instead of letting the sword loose, Karna tightened it against her neck.
Saanvi was now scared.
'Why the hell is Karna behaving like this?'
"Karna! Please It won't take even a second for that sword to cut my jugular. Stop with the games."
"Games are what you are playing with me Saanvi. You have no idea what you do to me"- Karna growled.
Saanvi shivered.
Karna pressed into her more.
Saanvi could feel the cold metal blade on her neck.
"Karna please leave me. I am scared."
"Your eyes, as they raked my body, created innumerable ripples in me."
"Karna calm your ripples please."
"Can't. Your scent makes me intoxicating. Your voice soothes me. Your touch feels like heaven."
Suddenly, Saanvi felt the sword move away from her. She waited for it to strike again but when it didn't, she took a deep breath.
But in the next instant, another sensation invaded her body.
Karna's lips were against her nape, pressing in to her.
Saanvi shivered again.
But in contrast to the previous coldness, Saanvi unwantedly welcomed the warmth of karna's breaths.
Karna's lips travelled agonizingly slow up her neck to her ear.
He stilled at the junction.
He breathed in deep, wanting to consume her scent as much as he could.
He parted his lips a little, snaking his tongue out, lightly traced it up along the length of her helix and back down the same path.
Savoring the taste.
Reaching her lobe he grazed his teeth against her skin.
Saanvi sucked in a deep breath when she felt karna biting into her lobe. Her body was on a high that didn't come even with ecstasy.
Karna stilled in his actions.
His eyes flew open.
He controlled himself and pushed away from saanvi.
The next moment he was gone.

Saanvi tried to calm herself down.
'What in the God's name just happened?'
She turned herself. Now her back to the wall.
With heaving breaths, and the loud beats, she felt as if her heart was undergoing an arrest.

She slid down the wall, her bosom still heaving with the events that occurred.