57.A New Life

Karna's eyes opened to the bright sunrays peeking through slight gaps in the curtained windows.

"Someone close the windows!"- Karna called out to his servants and closed his eyes to go back into the dream he was having.

His pleasant dreams in which he was resting his head on a soft pillow. A smooth and soft pillow. The pillow slowly turned its colour to skin cream. The pillow started breathing.
Breathing???
The dream-Karna opened his eyes to look at his pillow but instead was met with a beautiful woman. He was resting on someone's bosom!! 
Not someone's, the woman was none other than Saanvi!

Startled, he woke up.

The memories from last night came back to him.

He was actually married to Saanvi. 
In real!

He heard a crinkling sound. Karna sat up on the bed and looked towards the sound.

Saanvi, dressed in a beautiful green saree, her hair wet dripping, was closing the curtains on the window.

She looked back at him.

"I was just closing the curtains. Why did you wake up?"- she asked.

"I had a dream. I thought I was married to you."

"But you are married to me."- Saanvi laughed.

"Regretting now, are you?"- She asked.

"Never. Though I forgot for a moment there." -Karna replied.

Saanvi laughed.

May it was something on this morning's air because Karna was feeling a little funny in his stomach.
Seeing Saanvi standing in front of him did wonders to his brain and body.

Karna blushed.

Saanvi laughed again.

Karna glared at her.

Saanvi smiled.

Karna smiled too.
------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: A Short Chapter! But isn't a short-chapter better than no-chapter?

Do vote and comment.