56. Wedding Night Continues

Hello!
I want to apologize for taking sooo long to update.
And I also apologize for a very short update ahead but I needed this to break my inactivity inertia.

Also, As it has been so long since most of you read my last update that you might have forgotten what I am talking about in this chapter.

So I request you to flip a few pages back and re-read the last 3 chapters.

------------------------------------------------------------

As the night was passing, Karna was turning out to be the perfect prince charming!

"Do you want to talk about our marriage of the century stunt?"- asked Karna.

"I was waiting for you to tell me how you managed to pull that off?"- said Saanvi.

"Long story short, My dearest little brothers managed to befriend Shantanu. They got him so drunk that he told them all his story of the past."

"Shantanu was promised to some princess as a treaty between the two realms. He had gotten quiet cosy with that princess. But on his journey to Hastinapur with Jayadaratha, he saw you and fell in love with you.(At this, Karna managed a good eye roll.)

So, my brothers managed to make him write an apology letter to the princess and sneakily managed to avoid her name being mentioned in the letter."

"The day before the wedding, we celebrated his stag-do, his last night as a bachelor. He got so drunk that we managed to slip him loads of sleeping potions that he might still be sleeping in one of the carriages that take goods away from our country to export."

Karna and Saanvi laughed their hearts out at poor Shantanu's demise.
As a reward, Saanvi gave Karna a little, just a little, peck on his cheeks, too close to his tantalising lips.
------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you! Do comment and vote dears.