Chapter 27: The Kiss.

Willow was a nervous wreck, she felt anxiety bubbling up inside her as she stared at her school in front of her and the students moving around it. She did identify most of them, they were her tormentors. She felt a chill run up her spine when she was reminded of the past year and its horrors. She wanted to do nothing but ask Rowan to take a U turn and go back home.

Rowan, as if feeling her nervousness, took her hand in his. Willow felt herself relax but what happened last spring still stayed fresh in her mind. "You'll be fine, I'll be there beside you the whole day."

Willow wanted to tell him that they won't be able to stay together the whole day, but she couldn't bring herself to ruin his fantasies. So, Willow just nodded.

Felix groaned from the backseat before shuffling out of the car. Willow felt more anxious when the majority of the people in the parking lot, turned to stare at Felix before turning to stare at them, since they still weren't out yet. Willow doubted they could recognize her, from the car.

"Hey," said Rowan cupping her cheek and drawing patterns on her hand. "Relax, breath in, breath out."

That made Willow smile and she did just as Rowan said. Rowan was by now rubbing her back as if trying to calm her down. It did help Willow till all she could think about were the sparks on her hand in his and his warm hand on her back.

When Willow felt better she stared at Rowan through her lashes, since she couldn't outright raise her head, in the fear of her bangs moving and flashing the thing hiding underneath it. When her blue eyes met his, her heart sped up. Her eyes straying to his red lips. Willow could swear that her heart once again started the hula dance that it had become an expert in these few days.

Willow moved her eyes back to Rowan's to find him staring at her lips. Willow wasn't sure who moved in first, or maybe they both did, Willow couldn't concentrate on that part as her eyes shut. She took a deep breath like Rowan had been telling her to just a minute ago before she felt his soft lips touch hers.

Willow felt euphoric. She had never been kissed before and staring at the couples making out in the hallways even made her feel grossed out. But she now knew why they all did so.

Rowan's hand which had been on her back circled around to hold her waist, his hand which had been holding hers came up to hold the nape of her neck and pulled her closer as his lips moved against hers slowly as he picked her up, not breaking the kiss and placed her on his lap.

Willow tasted the familiar taste of the energy bar on him. She moved her lips to match his pace and thankfully it wasn't one of those rough kisses that she had seen people doing around. She felt like she wouldn't be able to match his pace and would probably embarrass herself.

Willow ran her fingers through his soft hair and her other held onto his arm which was holding her neck.

When she was running out of breath, Rowan pulled back, much to her dismay. But then again, she had to breath in order to live and get some more kisses from Rowan.

Willow opened her eyes to find Rowan staring at her with a smile on his lips. His lips, were redder than usual making Willow want to kiss him again. She wondered if her lips were equally reddened and swollen, when she smiled back at him, she did feel that her lips were stiff. Her already flushed face blushed some more.

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself." Said Rowan.

"You don't have to." Was out of her mouth before she could stop herself.

When Rowan was going to kiss her again he stopped before sighing. "Felix wants to kill us."

Willow looked out the window to see Felix glaring at them, making Willow blush. But she remembered that the windows were heavily tinted, so she was sure Felix couldn't see them.