4.

Sana left the kitchen leaving only Mina and Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung's hair hung covering her face as she snored while standing. "Come on Chaeyoung" Mina said putting her arms around Chaeyoung's shoulder to guide her.

It took a whole 5 mintues to reach to the stair. The hardest part of this entire journey. "Come on Chaeyoung step up"

Chaeyoung just groaned "Great going Mina you really expected her to climb steps"
Mina picked up Chaeyoung,holding onto her thighs to wrap them around her. Chaeyoung's arms hung over Mina's shoulder.

Mina carried Chaeyoung into her room that was dark with a bit of light from the windows.

She removed the covers then gently put the younger girl to lay the only problem is Chaeyoung wouldn't let go.

Mina spent a good while trying to get her off, she just gave up and waited hoping eventually she can return to her room.
Chaeyoung gripped her tighter making Mina give up and just lay onto of her then covering them both.

"I'll lay with you for a little"

Mina woke in the morning before Chaeyoung noticed she was in her bed and rushed to her own room.

___________________________

"You missed breakfast at least do as they ask, all you have to do is spend time with Mina" Jihyo pleaded.

"Don't care don't want to" Chaeyoung said laying on her bed in shorts and a white t shirt

"There's a chance you'll get to go beyond the castle" Chaeyoung shot up off the bed "I'm ready"

She put on her flip flops and ran downstairs with Jihyo along side her. "Are we really going outside?" Chaeyoung asked her parents who were in the living room along with Mina.

"Who told you that?"

Chaeyoung looked at Jihyo with a cold stare "You can ask Mina to ask them they'll listen to her" Jihyo whispered to her from over her shoulder

"What in the world are you wearing by the way?" The queen questioned "Not important" Chaeyoung rushed to sit beside Mina.

"I'll spend time with you if and only if you ask my parents to let us go out" Chaeyoung whispered in her ear "No way it's not like I specially requested to come here or do anything I just follow orders"

"Please I own you, literally anything,have my right liver if you want"

"You have one liver" Mina said "Shut up whatever just do it please please" Chaeyoung pleaded "Fine you owe me BIG time"

"Thank you"

When Mina asked the younger girl's parents approved saying it would be a learning experience which was bullshit because Chaeyoung asked numerous times with no being the answer always.

"Let's go" Mina said "One condition I can't leave unless Jihyo comes" Chaeyoung says "You're in no place to give conditions but you're lucky I'm nice"

Jihyo smiled beautifully with her red summer dress that complimented her smile "We're gonna have so much fun" Jihyo squealed.

"Where to first?" Mina asked since she didn't know anywhere in this new country. "Um..."

"Let's get bubble tea" Jihyo said quickly to save Chaeyoung,to be honest Chaeyoung's never been outside the castle for the 17 years she's been alive.

They got in the car, driven by the royals driver. "So what's your favourite sites around here Chaeyoung" Mina asked.

Chaeyoung just looked down onto her lap "I haven't been out much"

"There must be some places"

"I-i've never actually been out"

"Why not?" Mina asked "My parents never allowed it" Chaeyoung said sadly "Well it's a good thing we have Jihyo I'm pretty sure she'll be a good tour guide"

"Of course I know some really good places where we can get food the city is so beautiful at night too I've been waiting to take Chaeyoung out for years." Jihyo confessed "She doesn't remember but one time,there were these lanterns that happened once a year for new years so I grabbed 11 year old Chaeyoung held her in a blanket so she wouldn't get cold and when near the city it was so pretty she had the cutest look on her face I got in so much trouble but it was worth" Jihyo finished smiling to herself.

__________

"Ready one two three" Jihyo counted "I like it" Chaeyoung nodded and held their cup of bubble tea she just drank "You should've seen your eyes they were like saucers I can't believe you haven't tried bobba" Mina said "Shut up before I poke your eye out with the straw" Chaeyoung said taking another sip

"Be grateful I'm the one who convinced your parents to allow you out and I even convinced them to allow out with guards because of my wonderful taekwando skills" Mina bragged.

"Can't hurt a fly" Chaeyoung said rolling her eyes "I'd break your arm if you were a princess" Mina said adjusting her cap.

"Stop fighting children I'm going to the washroom don't kill each other please" Jihyo said walking away.

"How comes you didn't wear a hat or mask or something" Mina asked "was I supposed to?"

"No only if you're princess of a whole country"

"I mean it's not like anyone knows what I look like, never been our, wasn't allowed at events, basically I've been hidden my whole life" Chaeyoung said and took another sip "

"Well I'll take you out more then" Mina said with a smile "Is it because you pity me or because you want to make friends"

"Trust me I don't wanna make friends with you" Mina winked at her, Chaeyoung just looked at her weirdly and in a confused expression.

"I'm back what did I miss?" Jihyo said and sat beside Chaeyoung again.

"Nothing I'm ready to go"

They all walked down the sidewalk, the air was chilly but not too bad, the leaves danced in the night's cool air. When they were walking they had walked pass a child and mom they seemed close, that made Chaeyoung smiled. "You look pretty when you smile,I didn't know you had dimples they're cute" Mina complimented.

"Thanks I guess" Chaeyoung went back to her blank expression "I hope you smile more"

"Not much to smile about, is there?"
_______________

I kind of update when I feel it's write instead of forcing myself. I always try to finish one and a half chapters to post a new on. So I have a lot of drafts.

I completely understand if you wanna come back when it's complete.

Moral of the story I'm a mess